The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

306 Cartomizers are In Stock Now!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by QueenInNC, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    Product Details

Individual blank 306 2.8-3.0ohm cartomizers to fill with your favorite eliquid flavors. A cartomizer is a one piece cartridge and atomizer.

Enjoy!!

2. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    I got these on Saturday and used one all day. I am not a big carto fan but I love these. They seem to produce more vapor and and are less "airy" than the 510 cartos I have tried. They are sold by the piece so if you like cartomizers, throw a few of these in your next ELP order. :)

3. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    Has anyone else tried these yet? I would love to hear what you think about them. Thanks!

4. wetclay

wetclay Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2010
    UAE
    how much fluid do they hold?

5. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    I got a little over a 1ml in it, but it may hold a little more. So I would say between 1-1.5mls.

6. dave064

dave064 Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    New York
    I've been using these for a little bit, but i feel like i'm filling them wrong because sometimes i do something wrong when filling them and they clog up. So, how do u properly fill them? Please tell me if this is wrong. I pop of the cap, take my needle and push it through the side of the rubber that covers the filling, then i just inject the liquid. This doesn't consistently work, so i'm probably doing something wrong... Any help would be great. Thanks.

- Dave

7. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
  8. dave064

dave064 Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    New York
    Wow so i guess i wasn't exactly doing it right haha.. Thanks vedy much for that

- Dave

9. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    You are very welcome :)

10. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Near Dallas Texas
    I haven't ever used any 306 cartomizers. In fact I didn't know they existed. I do use and love the 306 LR 1.5-2 ohm attys in my bottom fed mods and for dripping. The 306 has an exposed bridge unlike many that are "down in the tube".

What makes the 306 cartomizer different from the 510? They are threaded the same. Does the 306 perhaps have a different atomizer configuration than the 510 which typically has a two wires going up the middle with "cloth" wrapped around it?

Typical cartomizers are very easy to scorch if one cleans them and does a dry burn. The little piece of "fabric" burns and then it burns the stuffing. Are these perhaps an improvement over the 510 configuration?

Thanks, Alice

11. QueenInNC

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    They are very similar. The biggest difference is that the 306 is a little smaller and IMO, less "airy".

Hope that helps!
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.