306 Cartomizers are In Stock Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave064

Oct 7, 2010
New York
I've been using these for a little bit, but i feel like i'm filling them wrong because sometimes i do something wrong when filling them and they clog up. So, how do u properly fill them? Please tell me if this is wrong. I pop of the cap, take my needle and push it through the side of the rubber that covers the filling, then i just inject the liquid. This doesn't consistently work, so i'm probably doing something wrong... Any help would be great. Thanks.

- Dave

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I haven't ever used any 306 cartomizers. In fact I didn't know they existed. I do use and love the 306 LR 1.5-2 ohm attys in my bottom fed mods and for dripping. The 306 has an exposed bridge unlike many that are "down in the tube".

What makes the 306 cartomizer different from the 510? They are threaded the same. Does the 306 perhaps have a different atomizer configuration than the 510 which typically has a two wires going up the middle with "cloth" wrapped around it?

Typical cartomizers are very easy to scorch if one cleans them and does a dry burn. The little piece of "fabric" burns and then it burns the stuffing. Are these perhaps an improvement over the 510 configuration?

Thanks, Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread