306/Mini Fogger Cutoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've noticed that out of the 4 atomizers I have for my Janty Mini Fogger with the automatic batteries, one of the atomizers doesn't give any form of cutoff (not that I can reach at least!). It also sounds like that atomizer is making a bit more noise than the others, perhaps this is the cause of it.

Curious if anyone else notice this with particular atomizers? Maybe this is just Janty Mini Fogger, or did I just find a good atomizer that tricks the battery on cutoff?

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I've noticed that out of the 4 atomizers I have for my Janty Mini Fogger with the automatic batteries, one of the atomizers doesn't give any form of cutoff (not that I can reach at least!). It also sounds like that atomizer is making a bit more noise than the others, perhaps this is the cause of it.

Curious if anyone else notice this with particular atomizers? Maybe this is just Janty Mini Fogger, or did I just find a good atomizer that tricks the battery on cutoff?

I would guess you have everyone stumped since there shouldn't be any connection between the atomizer and the cut-off. All I can think of is that on that one atomizer there is a bad connection and it isn't keeping the battery fired up the whole time. I know some of my automatic batteries are real sensitive and I can keep them going for well past the cut off by 'feathering' my inhale a little. Maybe try inhaling in front of a mirror and see if the light flickers some with that atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread