306A Atomizers for those that want to Dip not Drip

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldPax

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Tulsa, OK
For those who want to Dip their attys instead of dripping into them. 306A attys will fit the 510 adapter and have an exposed attomizer. Common knowledge for 510 users, but heads up to the noobs.

Should be self explanatory but,

Dripping= Using an eyedropper or similar device to drip liquid directly onto the bridge of an attomizer. No cart required.

Dipping= Dipping the bridge of the attomizer directly into the liquid for a brief period of time. The atty will soak up the liquid. Also no cart required. Does require that the bridge of the atty be exposed and not recessed in a metal tube.

Personally, I have not yet been able to dip, but I hear it's the way to go. Dripping, especially on the 510 can lead to attomizer flooding.

Take Luck

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I have been waiting to hear from somebody about dipping at higher voltages. I figured once the 401 adaptors finally were ready there would be some. Anyone tried this yet? I was also wondering how exposed atomizers work on these big bad machines since not much sticks out other than the mouth piece. Seems like it might be clumsy with a big old battery sticking off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread