30ml per week

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
wow, that's alot, I chain vape and the most I use is around 2ml a day. Maybe it's because my hardware is weak.

Just a standard 510 with the original battery. I keep four 510's charged and ready at all times and when one goes dead I swap it out in the charger.

Even with my straw modded carts I hardly use any juice.

What hardware are you using and how are you using it, dripping?

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I remember a poll that anywhere from 2-4ml a day was average.
I do about the same myself. Roughly 3-4ml a day at 8-11 mg depending.
There's people that do more than that so I don't think it's that out of the ordinary especially if you are using a mod or HV mod. They require more juice to keep them wetter therefore you use more liquid.

soylent

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
cincy, oh
is vaping 30ml per week too much?? i go through 30ml in like 7-9 days. im using 11mg nic level. im just afraid that im using way too much.

I usually go through about 15ml a week of 24mg at 6 volts, which is pretty common around here. You may be going through more liquid than me, but I and other people are using more nicotine. Not that it matters that much as long as you're not making yourself sick.

Depending on your equipment, you may be going through, but not vaping 30ml/week of juice. Spills, leaks, juice left over in filling... Lots of things besides vaping will steal your juice.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
i might turn into a vampire if im using too much, lol....
im have a bartleby and big chuck, both juice pigs....

The average around here at one point, was about 3ml/day = @20ml/week, so 3ml x 9 days, you said, 7-9, is 27ml which per day, then at 30mls, isn't that far off. And the poll was done when not as many people were using mods so you might even be below average, now with all the 5 and 6V mods out there.

jennyhadadot

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I was going through 20-25 per week then I started cutting a higher nic with some VG and a little flavor. For some reason, I seem go go through less now. A 30ml bottle cut with about 25% VG will now last about 3 weeks. Taste a lot better too, I don't know why. I think the novelty might be wearing off too, that happens when you've been vaping a few months.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
is vaping 30ml per week too much?? i go through 30ml in like 7-9 days. im using 11mg nic level. im just afraid that im using way too much.

I sure hope you're not vaping too much. I vape about the same amount but at 18mg!!8-o

I've been vaping this amount for 15 months now and i think i'm fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread