32 days.. And now it hurts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
I think it's these specific juices. I will not plug the vendor since I am still unsure but after the pineapple and green apple I'm starting to get a sore mouth again! I don't get it! The pg/vg is in between the juices I gave used without a problem, and nic strength is the same! Could it be that the nic strength listed from one vendor could be different and actually higher than the next? It's the only thing I can think of! Unless I'm just this sensitive to tarty fruit juices?

Sent from my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
There are plenty of additional ingredients in various e-liquids that can cause problems for a sensitive vaper (I am one of those people). There are a few juices from vendors that I still buy because I know I don't have any reactions to them, but I primarily make my own e-liquid at home and have better results. Good luck!

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
There are plenty of additional ingredients in various e-liquids that can cause problems for a sensitive vaper (I am one of those people). There are a few juices from vendors that I still buy because I know I don't have any reactions to them, but I primarily make my own e-liquid at home and have better results. Good luck!

I wish I could learn how to do this! Not needing to rely on a source. Just making it myself! Does this save money?

Sent from my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread