The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

36mg 555/State Express What does this taste like?

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by DaMulta, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    What does the 555 taste like?

I do like a good tobacco taste, but I am also a menthol vapper now(converted mix Marlboro with Menthol)

Now I just found this sie Eastmall and I can't get over the price of E-Liquid here.

I have been using TW E-Liquid, and am now vapping NHaler 48Mg USA Tobacco mix which has an awesome Camel Special Light taste with a killer kick behind it.

So I guess I'm asking how does the E-Liquid stack up to those two brands. Heck I have bought 3 bottles from TW 30Ml at 30 dollars a pop BUT LOVE THE STUFF. I will have a bottle of Menthol coming in from TW tomorrow.

The 555/State Express just has cought my eye, and I'm really wondering what flavor it is from the name.:p

2. SIN

SIN Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
  3. DaMulta

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    Kind of has a mix set of reviews of it.

Sucks with menthol LOL Nice thing to add because I would of tried it.

Does their menthol taste like candy? Also have anyone tried Ruyan Flavor I do like the reviews remarking on the flavor of it.

Macadamia E-Liquid I would but on the spot, but it seems no one makes that mix.

4. Northern Bob

Northern Bob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    Pointe Claire, Quebec
    Yep, tastes a bit nutty. I like to mix it with marlboro (50/50) myself.

NB

5. DaMulta

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    What kind of nuts LOL

6. SIN

SIN Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    The nutty taste reminded me of peanuts but I can't wait to compare that to our new Peanut Butter flavor :)

7. DaMulta

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    I want Macadamia Chocolate LOL

But Hmmmm I wonder what Peanut Butter would be like that could taste very fantastic. LOL if you could add the jelly taste to it as well lol.

8. viachy

viachy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    DaMulta - I`m sorry, I`m not very good in describing liquids but 555 is one of my personal favorites! It is very tasty and a kinda mild tobacco flavored liquid...
    I love mixing all of my tobacco flavored liquids with Menthol... :rolleyes:

9. AnglVapin

AnglVapin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Cajunland - Louisiana
    555 is one of my personal favorites. It has a nutty taste that is hard to describe. When I first tried it, it wasn't an instant hit with me. I left it alone for a couple of days and then craved that nutty flavor again.

I like mixing 1/3 marlboro and 2/3 555 then you take the lime and the coconut and mix it all up! LOL :D

Seriously, I like menthol as well and the Nhale Menthol 555 is awesome! I'm not sure what he is using for the menthol taste, but this has become a new favorite. Oh, and right now..it is 25%off using the "saveinnj" discount code.

10. DaveDzRochNY

DaveDzRochNY Moved On

May 28, 2009
    Rochester, NY USA
    You're showing your age! Let's wait silently while a 20-something adds
    lime and coconut to his/her State Express. Hilarity to ensue.

Old Fart,
    Dave

11. sascha

sascha Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Okay, I guess I'm easy...ahh...the power of suggestion!

I just ordered some along with 36 unflavored and Pepsi...threw in a PCC to top off to free shipping...

Happy camper......:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.