36mg 555/State Express What does this taste like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
What does the 555 taste like?

I do like a good tobacco taste, but I am also a menthol vapper now(converted mix Marlboro with Menthol)

Now I just found this sie Eastmall and I can't get over the price of e-liquid here.

I have been using TW e-liquid, and am now vapping NHaler 48Mg USA Tobacco mix which has an awesome Camel Special Light taste with a killer kick behind it.

So I guess I'm asking how does the e-liquid stack up to those two brands. Heck I have bought 3 bottles from TW 30Ml at 30 dollars a pop BUT LOVE THE STUFF. I will have a bottle of Menthol coming in from TW tomorrow.

The 555/State Express just has cought my eye, and I'm really wondering what flavor it is from the name.:p

Last edited:

viachy

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Sofia, Bulgaria
It has a nutty taste and I found out the hard way that it doesn't taste good with menthol :lol:

here are some reviews:
Eastmall International Co.,Ltd
Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

DaMulta - I`m sorry, I`m not very good in describing liquids but 555 is one of my personal favorites! It is very tasty and a kinda mild tobacco flavored liquid...
I love mixing all of my tobacco flavored liquids with Menthol... :rolleyes:

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
555 is one of my personal favorites. It has a nutty taste that is hard to describe. When I first tried it, it wasn't an instant hit with me. I left it alone for a couple of days and then craved that nutty flavor again.

I like mixing 1/3 marlboro and 2/3 555 then you take the lime and the coconut and mix it all up! LOL :D

Seriously, I like menthol as well and the Nhale Menthol 555 is awesome! I'm not sure what he is using for the menthol taste, but this has become a new favorite. Oh, and right now..it is 25%off using the "saveinnj" discount code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread