36mg juice users

How do you use your 36mg juice?

• I generally use 36mg all the time woohoo!

• I use 36mg more than half the time.

• I only use 36mg half the time or less.

• 36mg! Are you freakin crazy?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Im actually scared of the coca cola CaSH 36mg I have on order! I've already got 24, and that's QUITE enough for me. I was trying to be a hero, but I'm humbled by the 24, so I'll have to order another CaSH cola in 12, or lower and mix them so I don't pass out. 24 leaves a heavy nicotine feel in my throat, like I've just had a strong cigar (yes I inhale cigar smoke, maybe 1/4 of each puff) It's not unpleasant, but i'm getting mild headaches occasionally on 24, so 18 is my magic number. I'll let you know how it is upon arrival

Just curious to see how other 36mg users handle their dose.

I use only 36 and 24 mg juice. Usually switch between them a bit through the day. Some of the recent posts have kinda scared me about ODing. Really just want to get a sense for what others are up to.

Lurker

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2008
Pacifica, CA USA
You'll like the coke flavor, at least I do. I have it in 24mg. I Just got some Cash 36mg flavors yesterday and they seem to be hitting me pretty hard. They taste so good I can't stop vaping them. I have some different flavors of his regular "Pure Juice" in 36mg and I'm not sure if the nic hits me as strong. It's hard to tell. My body has been changing everyday since I quit fags.

Psyclown

Nov 10, 2008
GA, USA
I was almost exclusively smoking Cash 36mg coffee until I got my KB sets yesterday, and it didn't give me any ill effects. I quit smoking analogs completely a couple of years ago, wife still smoked until we got the e-cigs. I was so impressed by hers that I decided to buy a few for myself even though I didn't smoke. If going from no nicotine at all to 36mg hasn't harmed me, I don't think smokers/recent smokers have much to worry about. Just IMO.

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
If you dont smoke already, and you buy an e-cig, then you are just stupid and you wont look like a cool dude or what ever you think you will look like... Do you realy want to become a Nic addict.... Ps ... I only use 18mg juice or carts, so i cant take your poll Hee hee hee.

Last edited:

Lurker

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2008
Pacifica, CA USA
How many ml of 36 would each of you typically use in a day?

Yeah theres a lot of variables left. The poll should have more variables.

If you dont smoke already, and you buy an e-cig, then you are just stupid and you wont look like a cool dude or what ever you think you will look like... Do you realy want to become a Nic addict.

Not sure who you're talking to. I've been a nic addict for 20+ years.

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA
Start off the day with 36mg probably 1 to 1.5 mg a day finish out day with around 1 mg of coffee or chocolate - or if really puffin low camel but I will burn thru maybe an additional mg - want to get low in some other flavors because I vape all day I tried that once with 36mg stuff and ooo man had to slow down for sure.

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA
Well - if you buy 36mg juice - and you cut this as you wish with glycerine - doesn't that make more sense than buying 18 mg and cutting it with less glycerine? Aren't you paying the same by volume for your liquid? You will, of course, be diluting the flavour somewhat.

I agree just get the "good stuff" and cut it - I just got some Lorains Flavor in Peanut Butter got to give it a try. Looking to buy some PG in bulk haven't found any yet?

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
I was almost exclusively smoking Cash 36mg coffee until I got my KB sets yesterday, and it didn't give me any ill effects. I quit smoking analogs completely a couple of years ago, wife still smoked until we got the e-cigs. I was so impressed by hers that I decided to buy a few for myself even though I didn't smoke. If going from no nicotine at all to 36mg hasn't harmed me, I don't think smokers/recent smokers have much to worry about. Just IMO.

Each to their own I guess. You could have gone for a low/no potency juice though. Any reason why you went for the strongest available, having got off the nicotine already?? Not a criticism, I was just wondering why!

How many ml of 36 would each of you typically use in a day?

I use about 0.75ml a day as a rough guess, based on a non-scientific guestimate of whats left in my 30ml bottle. When I was smoking tobacco all day, I estimate I'd have had about 20-25mg nicotine per day.

I've got into something of a routine of using one e-cig filled with 36mg when I want a quick hit, e.g. a smoke break at work. I've also got a load of 18mg cartridges and 18 or 24mg juice that I use for longer vaping sessions.

The way I see it, it's not dissimilar from beer. I can easily drink a 6 pack of some weak brew like a light ale or weak lager and not be drunk. If I did the same thing with something like Duvel (very very strong but delicious Belgian beer) I would be blotto. It's self regulation.

Psyclown

Nov 10, 2008
GA, USA
I usually top off w/3 or 4 drops about a half dozen times or so if I'm sitting around puffing the thing all day. I've smoked the KB almost constantly, but that's with lower juice.

As for your comment Rusty, you're a bit off the mark. I used to smoke (about 3 years ago) and walked away from them with no problem because I didn't like the effect on my lungs. I certainly don't intend to demean anyone because I think it varies from person to person, but IMHO I think that "needing" nicotine is simply a state of mind. I did not suffer any withdrawl symptoms nor did I ever relapse with analog cigs. I enjoy the feeling of a nic "buzz" and now that there is a way to get that without getting winded after a few pull-ups, I'm simply taking advantage of that. If I forget my ecig at home when I go out, I simply have the self control to wait until I get home...it's not a big deal for me. If I start to experience any shortened endurance as I did with analogs, I'll simply give quit and give my devices to my wife who would still be smoking regular cigs anyway if not for these.

Way to judge though, I'm impressed.

Lurker

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2008
Pacifica, CA USA

The way I see it, it's not dissimilar from beer. I can easily drink a 6 pack of some weak brew like a light ale or weak lager and not be drunk. If I did the same thing with something like Duvel (very very strong but delicious Belgian beer) I would be blotto. It's self regulation.

Ok, this is helpful. Based on this I should need about 20ml per day of 36mg Juice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread