Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Hi Mace,

Yes it is indeed sad news. I've just gotten off the phone with David and he has confirmed that his manufacturer can no longer provide 36mg.

We've just finished our stocktake and after the remaining 36mg bottles are sold, that's it.

We'll be negotiating with a new manufacturer for our higher strength liquids and just received some samples of new flavors that we'll announce next week.

Stay tuned!

Cheers
Ed.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Hi Mace,

Yes it is indeed sad news. I've just gotten off the phone with David and he has confirmed that his manufacturer can no longer provide 36mg.

We've just finished our stocktake and after the remaining 36mg bottles are sold, that's it.

We'll be negotiating with a new manufacturer for our higher strength liquids and just received some samples of new flavors that we'll announce next week.

Stay tuned!

Cheers
Ed.

Am very glad you are looking into an alternative:D

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
:(No more 36mg?......

I'm glad I just ordered 300ml of 36mg from David. I know alot of people cut it to make more (lower strength) juice, but I don't.

I need the 36mg to get my nic fix! I vape it straight and I've read here about others who do also.

What will be the highest mg we'll be able to get?

*now has more e-cig worries about bans, low-nic...*:(

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    guys - it's not a secret, David's site has mention his juice comes from the manufacturer of 905 of all e-liquids. Dekang (spelling?) has recently said they will not be making 36mg strength any longer. Possibly due to trying to gain FDA approval, unknown, but...that would seem why.

Great to see an alternative manufacturer with 36ml strength is in the works, though!

SIN

ECF Veteran
    Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    www.ecigbuy.net
    One other note:

As our supply of 36mg is depleted in flavor choices, it becomes more and more difficult to put together 36mg Custom samplers.

To avoid disappoint in receiving substituted flavours. We have decided to end the 36mg Custom Sampler.

However there will be good news coming soon though, we're in the process of sampling a new range of liquids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread