The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

36mg juice

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by mace bewley, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mace bewley

mace bewley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
  2. SIN

SIN Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Hi Mace,

Yes it is indeed sad news. I've just gotten off the phone with David and he has confirmed that his manufacturer can no longer provide 36mg.

We've just finished our stocktake and after the remaining 36mg bottles are sold, that's it.

We'll be negotiating with a new manufacturer for our higher strength liquids and just received some samples of new flavors that we'll announce next week.

Stay tuned!

Cheers
    Ed.

3. prr2freya

prr2freya Super Member ECF Veteran

Am very glad you are looking into an alternative:D

4. KreeL

KreeL Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Great news! Thanks guys. I will purchase again...and again...and again...

5. tikva

tikva Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    :(No more 36mg?......

I'm glad I just ordered 300ml of 36mg from David. I know alot of people cut it to make more (lower strength) juice, but I don't.

I need the 36mg to get my nic fix! I vape it straight and I've read here about others who do also.

What will be the highest mg we'll be able to get?

*now has more e-cig worries about bans, low-nic...*:(

6. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Massachusetts - USA
    Ed - Why will your supplier stop making the 36mg? Just curious...

7. wegster

wegster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    NC
    guys - it's not a secret, David's site has mention his juice comes from the manufacturer of 905 of all e-liquids. Dekang (spelling?) has recently said they will not be making 36mg strength any longer. Possibly due to trying to gain FDA approval, unknown, but...that would seem why.

Great to see an alternative manufacturer with 36ml strength is in the works, though!

8. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    David was told that when Hong Kong banned the e-cig, the Chinese Government recommended that e-liquid manufactures produce no stronger than 26mg.

It's taken a while but now most manufacturers have started to enforce this and flatly refuse to make stronger.

9. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    One other note:

As our supply of 36mg is depleted in flavor choices, it becomes more and more difficult to put together 36mg Custom samplers.

To avoid disappoint in receiving substituted flavours. We have decided to end the 36mg Custom Sampler.

However there will be good news coming soon though, we're in the process of sampling a new range of liquids.

10. Txrider

Txrider Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    Is the web site updated as to what's in stock that you have left?

I was going to make a 36mg order today.

11. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Sure is. Stock status is kept as live as possible with regular stock takes updated to cater for any wholesale orders taking chunks out of our inventory.

12. Txrider

Txrider Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    Sweet 400ml order coming your way...

13. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Awesome Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.