39.99 for Smok RSBT!?? Why so expensive in your shop.( uhm, we are cheaper or same priced then others who sell this product, not sure what your talkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
It's not that we are higher, its because others are so desperate to make a sale that they price things so desperately low to stay in business or for the shock value , thats why dozens of ecig shops close each day and many vendors are slowly dissapearing or having 30% sales every day. We on the other hand are thriving and doing well and are selling products at the same rate we always have. We also sell true genuine products while many others dont. Some people also sell certain products real cheap and then have other products marked up.

with this product you mention ours is 39, and after looking around, we are either the same price or cheaper then others, if there is a vendor here and there thats cheaper, great but not sure where you get that we are more expensive then others when i can easily show you that you are totaly wrong. Not sure to assume if you are trolling or just didnt bother to look around. when you make a bold claim like that i expect at least 10 links to prove that since there is 2000 vendors out there

use your vip discount and ours becomes 37.95.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi - are you a present customer of ours? If you are can you give me your email account with which you shop with us. I am not peachy keen on you starting an inflammatory thread with misinformation to possibly hurt our business. First you say we are high on this paticular item, over many other vape shops. I found the only other two forum vendors on ECF and they are BOTH HIGHER than us! So the hystrionics are unmerited - bsides which this just came out- two weeks ago Phil Busardo contacted me to get a review copy as NO ONE else had it at the time. I found another more obscure site out of Texas that is $7.00 MORE than us. This was a hystrionic and suspicious thread and it won't stay up long.

We just introdcued the MVC line from the Phillipines which is almost 33% lower priced than ALL other shops selling their mods on EVERY MOD. WE just put up the mini Nautilus at one of the lowest prices you will find anywhere.

This post is suspicious and hystrionic and will not stay up much longer. I am leaving it up long enough for you to see and next time have a bit more manners when you post in someone's forum. As a poster above said, if you found it cheaper somewhere else why didn't you just buy it there? Or is it that you like our free candy or what?

If you had sent a private message instead of some headline blaring thing to misrepresent us no problem, but this seems very suspicious.

Do you guys do price matching? Just noticed everything on gotvapes is nearly 20-30% higher priced than everywhere else.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Its ok pawdnah- just life in the big city....

oh dan lol, i already saw that with the way they posted as they obviously dont know what they are talking about but i didnt want to just tell them they are either lying or didnt look around to see other prices that the few who have this product do have it for the same or higher priced.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
we will wait for your reply before we close this thread.

just remember this and i can prove it, vendors who give away products either cheaper then the actual cost( flushing out a product to garner cash) or at some insane price either are going out of business or they will soon realize that they cant continue doing that and will eventually raise their prices like many others have, we dont play those games with our customers, even the ebayers who try to cut throat with prices are working ten times harder for less money just to sell a few products and even they will have to look at their numbers eventually and realize the amount of orders and work they have to put in doesnt add up to the profit they make, thats the reality.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
$19.99!!!

]

wow so your a troll, first off that site doesnt have any in stock, second of all that price is a blow out price to get rid of them, maybe hes hurting for cash since that 8 dollars or so cheaper then the actual cost which doesnt include cc charges he has to pay and his shipping is 2 bucks more then us and no he did not get them cheaper then all big vendors who buy 100's. My post above if you read it says to show me 10 links not one, i can Google too and no one i see is cheaper except a site that is related to china. next time try harder.

nah i dont by that, your trolling since as i stated i looked as well and your pointing to one site that is selling it cheaper then they paid for it and dont have any in stock. try harder next time

when you state all other sites are cheaper and just show one link, well its obvious what your doing. next time have some ammo before doing what your doing cause your shooting blanks

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi Nerd- if you can find a deal like that then by all means go for it but I do most of the purchasing and I will tell you thats 25% lower than our wholesale cost on that DIRECTLY from one of the owners of SMOKtech...lol, like chris said above he may be blowing it out for cash flow or inventory reduction : )

Again, IM me your email address if you are a customer and actually were looking for a price match ?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
So you try to save face by outright lying? It clearly says in-stock. Oh boy were gnna have a field day with this 1. Troll?? bwahaha

ok go buy a few, he has 1 in stock, try to by more then 2, again stop trolling or you will be banned form this forum

and yes we had a fieldday with you, proved you wrong and showed others your trolling by your replies, dont come around showing me 1 link, it makes you look foolish , go buy more then 1 from that site, tell me how that works out for you

as i stated in the other post, hes not cheaper, hes blowing them out and has 1 in stock, which means he has zero, cause 1 only handles 1 customer and he was selling it at a price that is much cheaper then what he paid for it, so that doesnt even count, show me actual vendors that have it cheaper

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Outright lying? It said o last time we checked...yes you are quite the troll, everyone knows trolls vape while they poo mwahahahah, now goodbye, the thread is close and yeah, um still waitign on yur email address to see if you are actually a customer or a troll?

So you try to save face by outright lying? It clearly says in-stock. Oh boy were gnna have a field day with this 1. Troll?? bwahaha

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Ok thread closed, it gets like a roudy redneck bar in here sometimes on the weekends - yee haw lol...everyone have a great weekend, Possibly by Monday we'll announce our End of Summer Labor Day Bash Sale.

My son is getting married August 30th and GotVapes will be closed for shipping for three days that weekend before Labor Day so we will have something special for everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread