Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Just wanted to post this here for the Modders of madvapes to keep in mind. Regarding the potential uses of the 3ml Dropper Bottles as more than just dropper bottles. :)

Empty 3ml Bottle without Childproof cap

droprtiptips.jpg

And I've not seen any other bottle size have this.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
If you run a pin or rod the same size as your tubing through the dropper tip then force the tubing in while removing the rod, the stretched plastic will rebound against the tubing creating a tight seal. For the cart, just drill the hole a few thousands undersize and force the tubing in...no sealer or fitting needed. You may need to shave the tubing on the end to get it started then pull it through with needle nose plyers or hemostat, then trim the end.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
looks awesome..!! My only concern would be proximity to the atty connector and heat issues if the atty got hot and melted the tubing? Would be interested to know if that seems to be an issue or not...I've kept my drip tubing further away from atty for that reason.

That's what I was thinking too... but by the time I put JB Weld or Marin-Tex over it and paint and gloss it.... the attachment should be fine. Will post here if it's not. Experimenting with different tubing attachments and fittings that everyone can have.... so... if anyone knows of some... please post!

The actual tubing will be safe from melting because the one I'm presently using is doing fine in the same distance.

It can be viewed in this thread here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/81696-my-madvapes-nico-drip-v2.html

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Hoogie,this might be a good thread to sticky.
Another nice thing about the 3 ml bottles is that a hypo needle sits nicely on the bottle and if you shave off the 4 plastic ridges from the needle, and slice off the top of the cap, it makes a very nice needle bottle. I have been using them for months and it is probably why I haven't made a drip mod yet. I am traveling now and can't post a pic but the bottle in my avatar has a needle attached. It's very convenient.

Last edited:

jenntek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Allegheny National Forest
Nice compilation of variable tube options.
(wow... what fancy words!)

This is the gutted inside of my mod.
Some of you may recognize it from vapefest2010 in Virginia.
2x 3v LiFePO4 batteries rated: 1600mAh in series. (Not Shown)
3ml liquid bottle. (Not Shown)
1/4w~100ohm resistor
1 White LED (In box, to illuminate the white button shown.)
RJ45 wire. - molded along the rails of the project box.
on/off switch provided with the box, as well as the momentary switch.
MadVapes is the supplier for the battery connector - RN4081.
This is a 4aa project box.
The pic was taken on my phone.
Thank You MadVapes for supplying the battery connectors...
jenntek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread