4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
David, If all your mods look like the ones in the pics...you're going to end up with quite the following. My S6 should be at my door any day and then I can speak from experience...getting my SLR and Canon Glass ready...I hope the S6 is not camera shy...gotta have a nice long photo shoot.

I would definitely find a use for both a big batt mod to go toe to toe with the SB(in terms of duration b4 batt replacement) and a small Super T for portable use. I have a feeling there is always room in my arsenal for a product that I feel will be trouble free, beautiful and of course functional but I am thinking, judging purely by the pics, I may not even want to use the S6...maybe it will end up in a glass display case(lol).

FWIW, I did not pick up the S6 due to it's dual purpose...I just can't seem to enjoy vaping beyond 3.7v but my batts are charged and standing at attention awaiting a new home in it's master!

Vape on!

Last edited:

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
FWIW, I did not pick up the S6 due to it's dual purpose...I just can't seem to enjoy vaping beyond 3.7v but my batts are charged and standing at attention awaiting a new home in it's master!

Vape on!

I'm the same - I don't vape above 3.7v (well it's 4.2v really isn't it). I too have charged my batteries and am waiting as my S6 negotiates the Atlantic Ocean.

(I shall probably keep the S6 "for best" - I have three Screwdrivers as daily workhorses)

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
4-in-1 is slated to be released with my big battery mod due in March and I'll subsequently hopefully release the 4-in-1 for the S6 too. (i have a small battery mod coming out shortly too, but it won't have the 4-in-1).

Is this true??? or am i dreaming??? You are for real right David???Please tell it is true...A big batt mod:shock::shock::shock:....WOW WOW WOW....I have been waiting for that:p:p:p....Finely...Something to look forward to in march... :):):)
Is it, the one that we have been talking about here on the forums...
3.7 volts 18650 batts and 6.0 volts cr123a batts...IS IT THAT ONE:confused::confused::confused:

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
I said first in line a few weeks ago.
but how do you really get on the list?
who cares what we said on the forum, its who pays 1st.... right?

Well David, put me on that list if I havn't got there already.
Pm me if you need my contact info.

I'm in need of a big bat mod.

I've held up on buying the S6 so I can get the Super T big batt mod with a bunch of extras.

I'm real excited for this one! Sounds like you are too RedRhino. I'll be standing in line next to you. =)

Last edited:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Thanks New_World....And yes, very excited....Bag Batt Mod is what really need... And have been holding out just like you for this thing....Couse Honestly speaking... I love Davids work...It is real pleasing for the eye to look at,it not bulky, i am not ashamed to go out in public with it and the last but not least IT WORKS FLAWLESSLY...So yep i cant wait for this thing to come out...And yes you are right New_World, Money talks and BS walks...Maybe we should BRIBE David,So we can be the first ones on the list...LOL...

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
That is correct sir. :)

Excellent..hopefully the stainless of the 4 in 1 won't look too off with the satin finish I asked for on the S6..
but happy to hear that it'll be stainless..kinda figured that the harder steel would be more promising in precision cutting all those threads on one solid piece..

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Thanks New_World....And yes, very excited....Bag Batt Mod is what really need... And have been holding out just like you for this thing....Couse Honestly speaking... I love Davids work...It is real pleasing for the eye to look at,it not bulky, i am not ashamed to go out in public with it and the last but not least IT WORKS FLAWLESSLY...So yep i cant wait for this thing to come out...And yes you are right New_World, Money talks and BS walks...Maybe we should BRIBE David,So we can be the first ones on the list...LOL...

2500mAh for 3.7v. =)

I hope the trustfire 18650 protected fits good.

I'm guessing its going to be as slim as a big bat mod can be.

I'm fine with waiting so it will come out perfect the 1st time.

Hmmm....bribe........well David..........you're going to LOVE this...... I have a 10mL bottle of vanilla 14mg juice...(about 2mL used)....
Will ship FREE of charge...... to your mom for 1st on the list.
BUT WAIT!! ...THERES MORE!!!.....if you pm me in the next 30 minutes, I'll throw in a SECOND....................you heard right David.....a SECOND 10mL bottle of 14mg juice! (suprize flavor) (again about 2mL used)
(This offer is not available in stores, other juice sold separately.)
Don't wait....pm now! Before this outstanding offer ends!

Last edited:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
2500mAh for 3.7v. =)

I hope the trustfire 18650 protected fits good.

I'm guessing its going to be as slim as a big bat mod can be.

I'm fine with waiting so it will come out perfect the 1st time.

Hmmm....bribe........well David..........you're going to LOVE this...... I have a 10mL bottle of vanilla 14mg juice...(about 2mL used)....
Will ship FREE of charge...... to your mom for 1st on the list.
BUT WAIT!! ...THERES MORE!!!.....if you pm me in the next 30 minutes, I'll throw in a SECOND....................you heard right David.....a SECOND 10mL bottle of 14mg juice! (suprize flavor) (again about 2mL used)
(This offer is not available in stores, other juice sold separately.)
Don't wait....pm now! Before this outstanding offer ends!

LMAO:lol::lol::lol: LAMFO:lol::lol::lol: ROLMFO:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread