Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Ok so I'm a die hard Cisco 306 user for dripping. But for 5 bucks I had to give these a try. And I haven't been disappointed. I was turned to these after another ECF member compared them to the HH357 and was also impressed. The one I have on now tests at 1.7ohms and I'm running it at 3.7v. I can get about 6-8 drops in these without a single gurgle or leak. Yes I have had ZERO leaks from these. I've ran both 100%vg bobas and pg/vg juices through this atty without a hiccup. I'd say it has a fairly light draw but not too airy and produces vapor as good as if not better than my Cisco 306's. I've been on one atty for going on 2 weeks and it's still burning like new. For some reason I also find going from juice to juice with these doesn't leave much residual flavor. Even after vaping some coffee flavors I can put in some bobas or gandalf and by the 2nd or 3rd hit the coffee flavor is gone and the new flavor is spot on. On the contrary I have a single 306 that is my "coffee atty" because I can't seem to get the coffee flavor out of it no matter what I do. If you like dripping definitely give these attys a look. They work by having 3 holes in the bottom that allows the liquid to seep down to the wick.
d07c7f8c-f7b4-d000.jpg

http://www.valuevapor.com/VV/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=504

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Day 10. Still working like new. Great vapor and flavor. Will be purchasing more of these for sure. I like these better than the vapage hybrid atomizers. No complaints. I have not tried the aero/cisco, but do not plan on it since these are such a good value.

Sweet. I agree, for 5 bucks these are awesome. Don't know if it's still on sale but MOV had the Phoenix for 8$ yesterday. That's if you've considered rebuildables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread