The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

$4.99 Better Life dripping atty

Discussion in 'Atomizer Reviews' started by DantesInferno, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Ok so I'm a die hard Cisco 306 user for dripping. But for 5 bucks I had to give these a try. And I haven't been disappointed. I was turned to these after another ECF member compared them to the HH357 and was also impressed. The one I have on now tests at 1.7ohms and I'm running it at 3.7v. I can get about 6-8 drops in these without a single gurgle or leak. Yes I have had ZERO leaks from these. I've ran both 100%vg bobas and pg/vg juices through this atty without a hiccup. I'd say it has a fairly light draw but not too airy and produces vapor as good as if not better than my Cisco 306's. I've been on one atty for going on 2 weeks and it's still burning like new. For some reason I also find going from juice to juice with these doesn't leave much residual flavor. Even after vaping some coffee flavors I can put in some bobas or gandalf and by the 2nd or 3rd hit the coffee flavor is gone and the new flavor is spot on. On the contrary I have a single 306 that is my "coffee atty" because I can't seem to get the coffee flavor out of it no matter what I do. If you like dripping definitely give these attys a look. They work by having 3 holes in the bottom that allows the liquid to seep down to the wick. [​IMG]
    http://www.valuevapor.com/VV/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=504

2. Djjchris

Djjchris Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2012
    To Live and Die in LA
    Jst ordered phoenix rebuild able only 14.99, total of 17.89 w/ shipping at mountain oak vaping. Try this one!

3. DantesInferno

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Lol. I ordered two of them yesterday. What you using for ur wick? I got some of their ce2 wicking material, some ss mesh and some 100% cotton. Gonna see how each works.

4. alphanumeric

alphanumeric Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Orange County
    Ive always gotten big lingering tastes from previous liquid in 306 attys. I might have to try this one out. Thanks!

5. DantesInferno

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    For the price they're definitely worth a shot.

6. jeenam

jeenam Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    nyc
    Ordered two of these to try out. Thanks for the tip.

7. DantesInferno

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Let us know how you like them.

8. jeenam

Aug 9, 2011
    nyc
    working great. definitely worth $5. we'll see how long they last.

9. DantesInferno

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Awesome. I've been on my very first one for a while now and it's still going good. Started to leak a bit after about 10 days. Nothing a drip shield couldn't fix.

10. jeenam

Aug 9, 2011
    nyc
    Day 10. Still working like new. Great vapor and flavor. Will be purchasing more of these for sure. I like these better than the vapage hybrid atomizers. No complaints. I have not tried the aero/cisco, but do not plan on it since these are such a good value.

11. DantesInferno

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Sweet. I agree, for 5 bucks these are awesome. Don't know if it's still on sale but MOV had the Phoenix for 8$ yesterday. That's if you've considered rebuildables.

12. damthisisfun

damthisisfun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Katy, TX
    I wanna try dripping - I will go ahead and order a couple of em too...........thanks.

13. damthisisfun

damthisisfun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Katy, TX
    What ohms should I get? I mostly vape 100%VG and use a KGO 1100mah? 1.5?

14. DantesInferno

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Yeah. I'd go as low as you can get without a vv device. 1.5 should work great.

15. randyc

randyc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
    Florence SC
    After reading all these positive reviews on the Better Life atty I had to give it a try. I ordered 2 of these in 1.5 ohm. To get right to the point I was NOT at all impressed with these. I finally gave up and went back to my Cisco bridgeless.

16. SilentEcho13

SilentEcho13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    New York
    How are these on a bottom feeder?

I have a LR306 from Cisco on it's way out, on a Reo Mini.

17. ektouge

ektouge Full Member Verified Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Southern California
    Order 5 of these and still kicking strong on the first one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.