4 Channel Kayfun Clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
Saw this on fleabay, thinking I didn't recognize the box it comes in, and while perusing the pix noticed that the bottom deck has four juice channels in it. Does anyone have one like this (or this particular one)? Any flooding issues?
And does anyone have any idea who the manufacturer is? I looked all the pix of the boxes over closely and couldn't find any manufacturer info.
Kayfun Lite Plus Rebuildable Tank Atomizer Kit | eBay

Disclaimer - Sorry if this has been posted already, but there is so much kayfun stuffs posted now it would take me years to find.
kayfun.jpg kayfun 4chan.jpg

Last edited:

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
only heard about these yesterday, here:
Twisted has a KFL clone with four juice channels, he said he loves it. It isn't an Aqua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6xi84myA0s around 2:05min he names the manufacturer of a 4 channel kayfun, I'm assuming it's the same company.

unfortunately I'm too stupid to figure out the spelling of said company based on his pronunciation. even with the help of google's auto suggest :facepalm:

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
the link works on my end, but it doesn't list a manufacturer, the only info listed is:

svoemesto kayfun lite (Clone) - 39.99

4 Juice Channels
Stainless steel construction
Standard 510 drip tip (NO adapter needed)
Adjustable airflow system
Spare Polycarbonate(PC) tank section
Bottom screw fill-hole
22mm external diameter

and this pic:
1453222_245010775668562_1991311745_n.jpg

and.. Out of Stock

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I like the idea.. I had a kayfun lite clone that I broke a bit inside of, and the wick channels were HUGE..it caused me some problems getting use to how much wick to use with it, but it worked really well. Through a whole tank, I had that constant bubbley-pop sound from liquid being introduced to the coil.

Who's the guinea pig?

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
Who's the guinea pig?
There's two of the ones I posted on fleabay from two different sellers. I've asked both of them if the 510 pins are adjustable, if they are, I'll give one a try, but if not I don't think I'll bother.

Edit: Upon closer inspection I believe the ebay ones are both the same seller, one is a brand new seller with no feedback yet and they are both conveniently located in Sparks, Nevada....

Last edited:

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
Seller says the manufacturer is Hayi. They said the 510 is adjustable but won't provide a pic of it removed. I'm not so sure about this one.

Edit: Upon closer inspection of the pix, I noticed that the box is checked next to Kayfun Lite Plus II as opposed to I which is not checked. It may well be an adjustable pin.

Mind you, this is NOT a Lite Plus, but a Russian design. See air hole adjust in the side, not bottom.

Last edited:

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
Good find. Both are also marked as Lite Plus too, lol.
Looks like the SM labeled box is just a stripped down version with less spares.
I think I'll pass on this one for now.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I posted this in the other thread about the Kayfun Lite Plus, but since this thread is about the Kayfun with 4 juice channels, I will just mention it here too ....

Another Kayfun Lite clone with 4 juice channels avail right now on Ebay (from Sparks, NV):

The seller says this is a Lite "Plus", but it does not have the airhole in the bottom of the base next to the fill screw, so I can't see how it could be a "Plus".

Kayfun Lite Plus Rebuildable Tank Atomizer Kit | eBay

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
After speaking to the seller some more (not very knowledgeable) This is pretty much just a Russian in sheeps clothing, with some extra channels, which may be a good thing for some with outlandish builds and wicking issues. Innovation marches on I suppose, I'd just like to see some different ideas, like the spring loaded pin on the eXpromizer. Might see that one for cheap soon too since the original is already made in China.

I recently received this clone. It works pretty darn well, the 4 channels can be easily worked with by either splitting wick or setting up dual coils.

My only real problem with it is the center pin, which sticks out about 1mm and can't really be adjusted at all apart from sanding it down. It doesn't really sit flush on anything to begin with and for some reason there seems to be a load of material stuck in the airflow which can be removed with tweezers.

It works, its well built but it probably won't sit flush on any device unless you have a 510 connected that sits very deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread