4 flavours from juicy-licious.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbie

Nov 1, 2012
Norway
In my search for other flavours I came across this UK based store online. I had had a couple of flavours before, namely Dekang Cherry tobacco and Dekang Orange Menthol. Must admit that those 2 flavours were not to my liking.
The Orange menthol tasted far to chemically, the orange was like that of orange cleaning products and the tobacco tasted like banana until steeped when it now just tastes of ashtray, no cherry at all. These were all PG only however I have had one PG/VG and that was TJuice American Red, which was a nice caramel tasting tobacco.

But those flavours were not from this store.

The flavours I will be reviewing from juicy-licious.co.uk are as follows:

Dark Cherry
Lemon Meringue Pie
Caramel Cappuccino
Apple Pie - Free 2ml sample! Low Nicotine level.

All of these are at normal flavour strength (You can have extra or less flavour at there site) 20mg Nicotine and 70/30 PG/VG.
I only ordered the 6ml sizes to test however the bottles hold about 7ml! All child safe dropper topped bottles.

Equipment used - KR808d-1 with standard bottom coil cartos. Fresh carto for each flavour.

Dark Cherry.

Flavour - Superb!! This has a smell that reminds me of those dark cherry throat sweets but with a taste that just tastes like a dark cherry, not to sweet, not to dark. Slight hit of Parma Violets! For me personally I will be ordering this again but with double the flavour strength as for me the flavour was just a little too light.

Vapour - Plenty but not too much. Not to heavy yet not to light.

Throat Hit - Coming from a rolling tobacco background I can tell you that this hits pretty much the same as an unfiltered hand rolled cigarette.

Lemon Meringue Pie.

Flavour - You get the instant lemon flavour with a subtle biscuit base. The lemon is just like the filling from a lemon meringue pie! The biscuit flavour is nice and light. Both flavours blend perfectly towards the end of the vape. Nice and clean but with a mild dry aftertaste.

Throat Hit -This one tickles the back of the throat a little more than the last but still a nice hit.

Caramel Cappuccino.

Flavour - This one smells just like the coffee flavour jelly belly jelly beans! The taste is definitely of coffee. I don't like coffee flavour sweets and was worried that this would not be a good vape, I was pleasantly surprised! This is a nice sweet coffee bean taste with a slight caramel overtone. On the website you can order this with "sugar" as it is put, this is what I did as I like my coffee, the drink, with sugar. This is sweet but not overly sweet. Almost like a French blend coffee.

Throat Hit - This is the lightest throat hit in the test. This is not a bad thing as the flavour makes up for this.

Apple Pie.

Flavour - This certainly has an apple pie taste. You can taste the biscuit base and the cinnamon spiced apples however the cinnamon comes over a little to strong for my taste. For a free sample it was nice to try but I would of liked to have tatsed more apple and less cinnamon.

Throat Hit - This is about the same level of throat hit as the Caramel Cappuccino but with a dry tickle, which i think comes from the cinnamon.

Conclusion.

I am very impressed with how clean the flavours are from juicy-licious.co.uk . These flavours alone have told me that I prefer non tobacco flavours. These are all hand mixed to order and as such they need to be steeped, however I live in Norway and they took 8 days to get to me. The average time for steeping on these flavours is 4-5 days, yet these seamed fine after spending 8 days in transit. I did not feel the need to steep them.

The pricing is very good. Yes these were on special offer at £2.70 each but the other 6ml juices are only about £3.00 which I think is a fantastic price for fresh, clean hand made juices.

Postage is reasonable also. £3.00 to deliver these from the UK to Norway. £1.50 for inland UK delivery. The do signed for delivery also at a higher price. Yes it took 8 days to get to me but that is about average for UK to Norway delivery. Normal times to Norway from the UK is roughly 5-10 days.

I will most certainly be placing another order later tonight. I will be buying the Dark Cherry again but with double flavour as I want a stronger flavour taste. The Lemon Meringue Pie shall be bought again but at the same flavour level. I am hoping to find a nice lime here also, I can't check right now as the site is undergoing maintenance.

All in all I recommend E Liquid E Juice (Link changed automatically but should take you to there site)
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread