The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

4 post RDA similar to the Helios?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by henbone11, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. henbone11

henbone11 Full Member Verified Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Indy
    I have searched around and cannot find anything. Perhaps I am searching incorrectly. I am looking for any other RDA similar to the Helios with a 4 post design and at least 22mm in diameter. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. DDN79

DDN79 Senior Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Not too many 22mm drippers on the market. And there are none that I know of that are 22mm and 4 post. The Patriot and Omega are 22mm drippers that have 3 post, but the Omega has AFC built in.

3. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    As of right now the Helios is the only 4 post RDA on the market,except for the Helios clone of course.

4. John_

John_ Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

The Helios is awesome, best thing I've bought so far. 90% of my day to day vaping is done on it, it's been in constant use since I purchased it. $100-120 is kind of rough but it's worth it.

5. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Everyone should have at least,...at least one high end RDA in there arsenal.:vapor:

6. John_

John_ Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Yeah... one... :p I almost bought a trident and an omega yesterday, decided on a reo instead :)

If you were looking for a 4 post hole rba to make coil building easier, I would look into the Trident V2 (if you aren't getting a Helios), it's posts are slotted so you can set the wires in them rather than pushing them through tiny holes.

7. henbone11

henbone11 Full Member Verified Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Indy
    Thanks to everyone for your great info. I have been looking to get a Helios for a while and came across the trident v2 today. Now I want them both. lol Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.