4 Stage Ego Variable-SS Edition,LATEST LED Vision XtremE in 3 Sizes, 3 Colors, Low OHM's, SS Covers & Caps & MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Sleep? What sleep? Wish I could afford that batt right now. It looks sweeeeet... (sigh) Oh, well. It looks like they have plenty of them for now. I should be able to snag one in the near future.

Dunno, the cones were all gone before I even had a chance.

For me the countdown has begun,i will soon be too woowoo to even manage placing an order.

So if there is more please hurry, and if not let us know :)

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Dunno, the cones were all gone before I even had a chance.

For me the countdown has begun,i will soon be too woowoo to even manage placing an order.

So if there is more please hurry, and if not let us know :)

I have noticed that when a new product hasn't been "officially" announced here or by email, the new product shows up as "out of stock". And then when the product is announced they are available to buy. From what I have seen, the new cones havn't been announced, only the new VV ego..hope this helps :) :vapor:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
stainlesscone_penstylecap.png

stainlesscone_penstylecap_1.png

Gorgeous!

GV Sapphire 2.0 Cartomizer : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
THEY ARE UP, THE ALL NEW VISION EXTREME LED in BLUE, WHITE, GREEN, ALL OF THEM HAVE THE NEW BASE< AND NEW LOWER OHMS.

Later TODAY, the rest of the vision led's will be up in mini and regular size as well.

also the new visions extremes with lower ohms(non led) and new base will be up today giving us 3 OHM ranges on all vision extremes except micro which stays at 2.7ohms

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
is there a link? I just see the same stuff thats been up on the site.

THEY ARE UP, THE ALL NEW VISION EXTREME LED in BLUE, WHITE, GREEN, ALL OF THEM HAVE THE NEW BASE< AND NEW LOWER OHMS.

Later TODAY, the rest of the vision led's will be up in mini and regular size as well.

also the new visions extremes with lower ohms(non led) and new base will be up today giving us 3 OHM ranges on all vision extremes except micro which stays at 2.7ohms

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
rob if you received a giant with new base and not the older base, make sure by looking at the pictures in the led link, if so then that is most likely because your on my forum list when i do orders and i hooked you up early. a few forum people got the new mini in new base
but no one has received the new lower ohm ones, yes the non led visions all come with new base and new lower ohms. we will now have 3 ohm ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread