4 weeks ON WORLD VAPING DAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
HAPPY WORLD vaping DAY FELLOW VAPORS!!! I am proud to say that today I have been analog free for 4 whole weeks! WHAT AN AMAZING DAY! What an amazing 4 weeks! I never ever imagined I would make it this far! I had tried EVERY cigalike out there and when I discovered the ego and clearos my life changed! I love vaping... Maybe next year I can post 1 year and 4 weeks and nicotine free! :) baby steps! I would also like to give my love kudos as today marks his 19th day analog free! WOOOOHOOO! I am feeling healthier, I can smell things like NEVER before and taste is changing... Cannot say it is better yet because it is so different... I really never paid attention to flavor so much before, lol...

Many many thanks to ECF and the members. I am learning so much being a part of this forum and I am able to share what I learn with others... There is so much info out there about this and knowledge is POWER! I cannot get enough. I read this forum every spare second I have of each day! I love it here...

Thank you for giving me a place to share my success- and my husbands success as well... HAPPY vaping Friends!!!
;) :vapor:

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
It's INCREDIBLE how we make it with Ecigs. I didn't even WANT to stop smoking, my friend HAD to stop, and when I tasted a dispo, I just loved it. Still do, but I've left the disposables behind, although if the news agent hadn't sold them, I really don't know where we'd be.
You chose a great day to fete your 4 weeks. Felicitations, and Vape on in peace :vapor: fellow vaper :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread