Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
Originally Posted by skigro I did it. I order my Provari Chrome today. SOOOO excited."

I've had mine less than a week and am already planning on a Blue/Blue one. This thing is what you're supposed to be vaping with.

Well crap, :( I was planning on picking up another this Thursday on payday. Congats on getting in on the deal you’re going to love it. I would like a blue/blue also but the new blue doesn’t look to be my shade :2cool:

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Yup, looks like they are all gone! I've had mine for about a week now and it has rarely left my hand. I can't say it's "better" than anything else because I haven't owned many other things. I can say that I have zero regrets about purchasing mine and am enjoying it very much. Glad I got to save a few bucks on it also, and I think the chrome looks nice. I'm not advertising and am perfectly fine with my missing logo! ;)

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
Yeah, I'm waiting to see user pics of the colors before I decide. I love white too, so that's always an option. Heck, I might get both! I look at my LavaTube with disdain after using this thing.

Yeah I know, I was thinking about getting one of the new Lava Tubes when there released. I decided against it, theres no reason to I’ve got 2 Provari in satin black and chrome and love em both. I don’t think you can beat the level of protection built in to such a great PV.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I was ...... off at a Provari tonight for the first time in months of using one. All the problems are from using a Genesis Atty. E1, & E2 codes out the .... I finally fixed the e2 code. But bumping the coil takes you to the menu and that is an annoyance in itself. As far as the e1 code goes I just keep having to turn it down till it is happy. I have some high drains that push 20 watts coming for the Orion though. So I think I would do good to get a precise + for the DID rather then keeping the Provari. I need more power and less aggravation.

Part of me says to keep it for when I leave with a carto tank or vision stone. Though it will be getting messed up then, and my Lava Tube works fine for that. Guess I need to give it some more time and see if the lava tube I just listed sells or not. I hope it does so I have no choice but to keep the Provari but for what it seems best for is not what I vape with very much at all. Since I sold my V1 ProV I have changed my style and its sad but its just not fitting very well now.

Hmm.. I've not heard anyone else having problems running rebuildables on their provari. I have been using the vivi nova and when I installed the last coil and fired it for the first time I got an error code but when the wick got saturated enough and I lowered to voltage the error codes stopped and now all is fine. I am able to run my vn at 5v now. I'm sure there are many using the Genesis Atty on their provaris. Have you posted over in the modders forum and asked if anyone knows what's going on?

I ordered a blemished chrome for a friend over the weekend. She finally gave in and let me order it and I'm so glad I made it in time! She loves mine and I can't wait till she gets it. I know it performs just as good without a logo but I still hope the logo is there.

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
Just got a chance to check email and my chrome/blue is on the way. Ordered it on Friday From Texas where I was stuck for the weekend and it will get home before I do. Another good reason to hurry home. :toast:

haha, I had to take a 2nd look at this post. I was like "....I too ordered mine from Texas on Friday...oh wait....I'm from Texas..." :toast:

I'm pretty stoked as well, I actually have a tracking number!!!! :headbang:

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
I ordered one earlier today at work. I can't wait till it gets here. Then I need to save up money for a Penelope!

The look of the chrome provari + Penelope is really sweet. Here is mine.

4450b0ec-20ab-aefc.jpg

Drip Drops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.liquivapeus.com
I was all set to order one yesterday, but by the time I worked up the nerve to submit my shopping cart they were sold out! Oh well, I really wanted the Satin finish anyway, and it is only $20 more.

But the Chrome one was 'special', and now the Satin one just isn't doin it for me.

I've got two KGO's and 2 Twist's. Should I use em up till they die and then decide on a new PV, or should I just get the darn Provari and be done with it? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread