40% off Sale on Unflavored Nic Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I have bought from Chris in the past 100 mg VG during a similar sale. It was top notch nic, for sure. Chris does not sell expired or inferior nic. Be aware also that this is 40% off of the regular price which he has also discounted some recently, so it comes out to be about 50% off of his previous regular price. For me it would be about $83 for 500 mL 100 mg, which is a very good price indeed. MFS is always excellent nic, no coloration. As good as you will find.

brokenbrains

Aug 8, 2010
Wa
I have bought from Chris in the past 100 mg VG during a similar sale. It was top notch nic, for sure. Chris does not sell expired or inferior nic. Be aware also that this is 40% off of the regular price which he has also discounted some recently, so it comes out to be about 50% off of his previous regular price. For me it would be about $83 for 500 mL 100 mg, which is a very good price indeed. MFS is always excellent nic, no coloration. As good as you will find.

Also my experience.

Real clear, tasted great unflavoured. Pretty hard to beat that. Nice bottles, too.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Thanks for this info, Just made my first leap into diy. I ordered 250ml-100mg-nic 50/50, 250ml pg, 250ml vg plus some bottles and other goodies...Not only is that nic an awsum deal but my order was over $75.00 which was eligible for free shipping!!

That's enough juice for a year for $75:) Well, the flavorings will be an additional little cost. Try Ecigexpress for flavorings. They have Flavoring Apprentices for $1.50 a sample:)

I've had MFS's nic juice and it was excellent. Clear and tasteless.

LMP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
SLC Utah
How does everyone like the nic juice? I can smell and taste a chemical odor. Is this normal? Being new to diy I tried just 50/50 pg vg to cut it down to 24mg with no flavor.
Yep it's bad, it should have no odor at all.

I just checked mine and it's got a strong chemical smell as well.

We are going to have to return them, what a PITA, sorry people.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Hey guys, what's the lot # on your bottles? I just opened mine and gave it a sniff (it's been sitting in a desk drawer since it came in a few days ago) and while it doesn't smell bad, it does smell... off. I'd like to compare lots to swing me on if I send it back or just tough it out. Mine's 042011-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread