401 and liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
I am so new to this, but does anyone know WHY and HOW liquid would be added to a 401 (that has tinfoil closures on the cartridge)?

I was offered to try it (w/ purchase of any item from one of the reliable sellers discussed on these forums) but I don't understand :confused: the point since the 401's are pre-filled or what the liquid (not a flavor) could screw up from the mg count to damaging the atty? The liquid is like $3. Why would I want it with a 401?

Any info would be appreciated.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Then what are the ones at xhale02 dot com? Those have a foil seal around the cartridges.

What does the liquid do to their model?

(Thanks for the link! I'm not quite there, though. I was looking at intellicig and I can't tell the difference from the photos. What is the liquid for? It's not like it comes in specialty flavors, which are just for the flavor right?)

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Pls look at intellicig [dash] USA and xhale02 (both dot com) - The former is giving away free liquid today but I don't want to buy anything that's going to wreck my e-pensive 7-11 model that looks just like theirs. (they ship free so if I could use it, it would make sense to try their products - I have no clue though. I got the one I have now completely fed up with smoking and doing well. Maybe it's a "if it's not broke, don't fix it" thing. I do want a good product though, now that I've decided to vape and not smoke)

Still curious but thought others might like to know about their promo.

What did I buy, though? (so, I'm stupid about this stuff but there's only one way to learn....)

Last edited:

Slea

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Tennessee, USA
It does *look* like an M401, although the shots are a little blurry. I've never encountered a 401 w/foil cartridges, although I am aware such carts exist.

As far as I can tell it is just a way of making carts -- it doesn't mean anything, really.

More to the point, there isn't an e-cig in e world that I'm aware of that would be damaged by e-liquid. It's just a different method of delivering the same thing. Thanks for the query anyway, b/c I love ECOpure and just scored a free bottle!

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
That does it for me sort of... But, another question.....ECOpure is nicotine, right? So, you drop a couple drops in an EMPTY cart, right? If so, maybe I'm not that stupid but, how do you know/control how much nic you're vaping? Is there something else you have to buy to measure it? (I really want to quit the nic but still vape - just not too much and I've never done this)

Please help!

If I can't do it and order it, can I legally give the ECOpure away to anyone over 21?

Their s/h alone can save a small fortune!!!

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I will also confirm, that's an m401 clone, you can tell from the foil covered carts and the pointy atomizer wick/bridge designed to puncture them.
All of the pieces are compatible with the real thing except the carts- which will work only if you remove the foil first, but it won't wick well due to the length of the internal cart versus a normal atomizer bridge.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
What is the difference between this Vapor4Life- Electronic Cigarette: Vapor King shorty Value Starter Kit

and using a e-cig with a pointed atomizer? I'm finding the pointed ones work great but break very quickly while the rounded atomizers are too short to work at all!

And, by what's the difference, I mean are all the batteries on these interchangable, as far as size in the USB and wall chargers?

Thanks very much.

I will also confirm, that's an m401 clone, you can tell from the foil covered carts and the pointy atomizer wick/bridge designed to puncture them.
All of the pieces are compatible with the real thing except the carts- which will work only if you remove the foil first, but it won't wick well due to the length of the internal cart versus a normal atomizer bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread