401 veterans help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
Been vaping for about 4 months now, and in the last 3 weeks I've started to get quite enamored with dipping. I started with some 306's, then I picked up a few 401's. I've since come to really enjoy the flavor and throat hit from the 401's. Even with the harder draw, I really love these things.

Recently I picked up several more from another vendor, and they are different, big time! They have an easier draw, but the vapor is lighter and way less satisfying. Also, the flavor is very thin, and again, unsatisfying. Both models still leak about the same, so no tradeoff there..

In the pic below, the new ones are on the left (note the taller and pointed bridge). And my original ones (that I like alot), are on the right.

So, what I want to know is:
1) Are there 2 different models out there, or has one been phased out by the other?
2) How can I ensure that I get the one I like, assuming (the one on the left) it has not been phased out in favor of the inferior model (IMHO)?

If anyone wants to know which vendor I got them from, let me know and I'll tell you. Both vendors are superb, and I do business with them all the time.

Attachments

• PC210021.jpg
    PC210021.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 316

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I know there is a dse401 that is made by slb ( ecigsupply, I asked which kind he carried)
I assume there are probably a few people that may carry them and there are probably more version's and makers out there also beside's Smoore 401's and Intellicig's Evo's.
I haven't bought one of the dse401's yet so not sure if the one you have is a dse or another off shoot one.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
During the last nine months I have ordered atties from several vendors and all of them were like the ones on the right. I did get an atty like the one on the left from another board member back in June, but I don't recall what he said it was. I think I remember him mentioning a particular brand name.

jongleur

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Southern CA
dont know if im allowed to post here so i will make this as vague as possible. the ones on the left are clones. the ones on the right definately look like true smoore. hope this helps anyone and holding my breath a mod dont come down on me like a unpaid bookie lol

I've never bought from you, but the way you worded that makes me want to check your stuff out: nicely done!!!

--John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread