42 Years Of Smoking And I Quit In One Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
This being my first post, of course I have a lot of questions.
But before I do that, I wanted to offer some encouragement to others regarding QUITTING SMOKING.

You read the title of this post correctly, and to be more precise:
42 years of smoking NON-FILTER cigs, at a rate of one and a half to two packs a day, never quitting for more than 36 hours, (once!).
Countless days ended laying in bed, thinking, ok, tomorrow I will not smoke again.
Of course the first thing the next day I had another smoke in my hand quickly after waking up, feeling like I was in THE AIRPLANE MOVIE, shrugging it all off, saying it was just another bad day to quit smoking.

Today, in a few more hours, will be my fifth complete day without a smoke.
ONCE I PUT AN E-CIG IN MY HAND I WAS SATISFIED AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANALOGS.
So hang in there, it is possible to quit with an E-Cig no matter how 'deep' you got yourself into the tobacco habit

Ok, one question >>
I am using a KR808D-1.
I purchased through Cigeasy.
I'm in Arkansas and I have already got two separate orders within two days of purchase.
Talk about fast, so I thought i'd give them a courtesy plug. :)
I like the ease of cartomizers, but worry about them burning the filler, especially when re-filled. (Yes, I know they are actually made to be disposable).
If you re-fill them, there is no way to tell if you are burning the filler or not.
Is there a system out there that will automatically send juice to an atomizer without having to use filler material?
If so please provide me some links.
Thanks !

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
When refilling carto's, cart's or dripping, as soon as the flavor starts tasting different add more juice. It won't hurt to top off more often but it will cause a problem if you run it dry. There's a few auto and manual juice feeders on the market. They tend to be expensive from what I've seen. Here's a link to the Wetbox 510 WetBox Rust. It's one of the least expensive at $50.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
welcome.gif
to ECF tomus. I too quit smoking after doing so for about 50 yrs. I started at a very young age and have been without since jan 2010. If it hadn't been for this forum and the help of the great members here I might still be smoking. Glad you come aboard.
Ikenvape.com has an excellent 808 mega cartomizer tat he has engineered and built just for him and tey are magnificent. I have tried and have about every carto type made and these ones can't be beat. You'll get into all the mods and everyting later and I'm not trying to push products on you ,sorry. I just like people to know about them. Happy vaping

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

nikk4s

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Hey there. I'm in the nw corner of Arkansas. I just got my ego to start vaping this week. I look forward to going full time with it soon. I'd have done so already, but my job makes me stand out in the dark with the smokers. I'll get used to it pretty soon and then no more analogs for me either. I can't wait to be done with them after only 20 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread