420/IThrenodyI/Smiles Juice Bottle Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I made an offer to a wonderful member of this forum...........

If "that person" would go to Nicquid.com and pick a flavor..............I would buy it and ship it to them (of course, Nicquid would mail it to me first, so the wait time would be longer)

I was told that I should find someone else who needed the bottle more than "they" did and THEIR genorosity just became 1 lucky person's GAIN!!!!

Here's the Rules.............

1 - Go to Niquid.com and browse the juice flavors (and it would be nice if you let Nicquid know how great they are!! heheheheeeeeee)

2 - Once you have decided the flavor you'd like, post that flavor here with an explaination of why you'd like to win.

3 - Keep this thread nice and peaceful. No flaming.

4 - The contest will end Sunday, August 25th, 2013 @ Midnight. (That means last entry accepted will be timestamped 11:59pm on August 24th) and the winner will be decided by a private party and announced on Sunday.

SO...........Who wants a free bottle???

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi

Let's see...why should I win? Because yesterday was my 365th tobacco-free day and I would like a Cherry on Top! No, really, that's one of the juices!

oh_noes__they_are_back__by_natanarihelliat-d66ahjg.gif

Bliss

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Not an Entry!

Just wanted to say "What a nice and generous thing to do, Thren & 420!" This is one of the reasons I love the ECF forum as the people here are so thoughtful and helpful!

NicQuid juices are "da bomb" - I think I have either tried or currently have all of the flavors in their arsenal (with the exception of Menthols -don't do menthols at all!)

So come on peeps - enter the contest! A free bottle of NicQuid!!! If you like Fruit flavors, their fruits are the cleanest, crisp flavors I have had in the almost year of vaping! So go for it!

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
If I win, I would like to try Apple. In all my years of vaping, I have never really dove astry from tobaccos and menthols much and Apple seems most appealing to my taste buds. After what Elantis mentioned of their fruit flavors being so clean and crisp, nothing sounds more appealing than a fresh apple vape!

Thanks for the contest guys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread