Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I wanted to let everyone know that Good Prophets.com is a great business. Rob at Good Prophets held a Contest the other night, which I was lucky enough to participate in and luckily WIN!!!

When Rob announced the winner, he promptly messeged me and Thanked me for participating and Congrats on my win. He let me know that I could choose ANY flavor and ANY strength I wanted.

After making my choice, Rob told me he would get my prize into the mail first thing Monday morning.

Today when I run out to check the mail, what do I find...........My package from Rob at Good Prophets. As I stood in the kitchen openning the plastic envelope, it occured to me that I needed to get on ECF and let everyone know about Good Prophets and Robs commitment to Good Customer Service and his prompt shipping.

If anyone likes Good Customer Service like I do.......and I KNOW YOU DO!!!!! Head over to Good Prophets.com and make YOUR order!! Great Products, Great Customer Service, Wonderful People, and Fast Shipping!!! How could you go wrong???

And if you read this Rob.......Thanks, man!! Ohhhh, and Thanks for all those extra business cards too..........they are gonna come in handy when people see me vaping that Marl juice!!!!!

(I also posted this in the reviews Sub-Forum and on my VapersPlace Blog!!!!)

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
She was so impressed with you lastnight. She went to work today and told all the girls how nice you were and that you were sending her a free kit!! Then when she got home and seen that my juice was already here......she went straight to filling a new cart with it. Guess that means I get one of those cartos for myself!! LOL :)

donnellyk

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Florida
Always a step behind in the contests, no matter...

I recently ordered for the first time from GoodProphets based on customer reviews. I received my package on Monday after ordering Friday night...prompt and correct, packaged well. A question I asked on an item's use (menthol crystals) while waiting on the order was answered promptly and with humor...

What more can we ask of a vendor? I enjoy freebies, but I don't EXpect them...I'll keep tryin' though at those first postings!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I'll keep tryin' though at those first postings!

Gotta be fast with those fingers to beat me........lol;)

Actually.....I'm gonna have to take a 2-3 week break from ECF after Sunday. So I'm giving you almost a month to win something!! LOL ;)

Me and the wife are moving and our internet won't be on till we can find a provider. Thinking about Clearwire, cause that's what we use here at CrashTestJeeps place. Internet or not......It will be so good to be back in our own place again!!

Man I'm gonna miss talking to everyone!:(

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Awww Crashtestjeep! I LOVE her, one of the most helpful members on ECF! Good luck on the move 420smiles...one less to compete against! :)

This is gonna be a Love/Hate thing now....

You all "Hate" to see me win....but you all "Love" CrashTestJeep.

But SHE is the one to blame for me being here!!! Mwa ha ha ha haaaaaa

I've known CTJ since we were 15-16 years old. Been P.I.C.s ever since!!!

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
As much as I hate knowing I won't be here to win.......I'm glad that all you other wonderful people will be here to get those free goodies. Just be sure to take good care of Rob while I'm gone. He needs to still be here when I make my GLORIOUS RETURN!

Hey 420. Hope your move goes well and all is safe..
Will look forward to when you get back online..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread