48mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankgirl

Jan 21, 2011
Tulsa!
Does anyone here do 48 mg? I am not having any luck with lower strengths, and I have good equipment {lr cartos with my ego batteries} and try to follow the inhalation tricks I've read about.
I am a very long-time smoker of anywhere from 1 to 2 packs of full flavored cigarettes. I just want to get off smokes totally for a while, and then worry about cutting down on the nicotine. Does this sound reasonable to anyone out there? All I seem to read is dire warnings against going that high, but I know that SOMEONE must be vaping 48mg without ill effects.
Thanks for any answers.

pyro13g

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
NE Ohio
I don't think nicotine is the issue! WTA, the future? Really? the comment in the initial post saying they vaped it all day and still alive. I smoked a little short of 26 years. Still alive. The idea is to get away from the similarities of analogs, Not to find a way to "use" closer to the real thing

Last edited:

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
This would be a good read to get a background as to what is missing for some of us in e-liquid

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/642-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-1.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/643-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-2.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/644-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-3.html

After you understand what is going on you do have choices to get and keep you off of cigarettes. I recommend trying all of them and see what works for you.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I don't think nicotine is the issue! WTA, the future? Really? the comment in the initial post saying they vaped it all day and still alive. I smoked a little short of 26 years. Still alive. The idea is to get away from the similarities of analogs, Not to find a way to "use" closer to the real thing

I think the goal is to get off cigarettes. For some people that's harder if not impossible to do. The route we have to take to do that is very individual, I'm certainly in no position to judge anyone else considering I'm probably a battery charge away from being a smoker again, although I hope not. Once you make that transition, you can always make modifications. Some people use high nic, some use snus, some WTA. Does it really matter that much as long as they aren't smoking?

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I think the goal is to get off cigarettes. For some people that's harder if not impossible to do. The route we have to take to do that is very individual, I'm certainly in no position to judge anyone else considering I'm probably a battery charge away from being a smoker again, although I hope not. Once you make that transition, you can always make modifications. Some people use high nic, some use snus, some WTA. Does it really matter that much as long as they aren't smoking?

It doesn't really matter at all. Once you get away from cigarettes you have eliminated 99% of the harm. We could sit around for a long time splitting hairs as to which reduced harm product is the least harmful but it's a pointless debate. Try it all and do whatever works best for yourself. I do it all. I use snus, dissolvables, and vaping, including WTA when I can get my grubby little hands on some. I guess I'm beyond the dual user.......

Moe Szyslak

Jul 16, 2010
Dallas
Does anyone here do 48 mg? I am not having any luck with lower strengths, and I have good equipment {lr cartos with my ego batteries} and try to follow the inhalation tricks I've read about.
I am a very long-time smoker of anywhere from 1 to 2 packs of full flavored cigarettes. I just want to get off smokes totally for a while, and then worry about cutting down on the nicotine. Does this sound reasonable to anyone out there? All I seem to read is dire warnings against going that high, but I know that SOMEONE must be vaping 48mg without ill effects.
Thanks for any answers.

My two cents:
Try high voltage before using 48mg juice. It is safer. I have seen people make themselves phyisically ill vaping 36mg. I had the same issue as you, I worked my way up to 30-36mg juice with lr attys and still was craving more. I bought a HV device and that same juice blows me away. Now I'm down to 26-30mg juice at 6 or 7.4 volts with HV atomizers and its the closest thing to a full flavor cig. Best of luck.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
I smoked for 35 years and for at least 30 of those it was 1-2 PAD. I got off analogs vaping 24mg Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnacide after trying to vape various tobacco juices from Dekang(via VaporKings.com). Getting the right device (for me REOSMODS Reo Grand) coupled with strong juice was the ticket. Back then it was 2.2Ω 510 SR Joye attys while now it's 2.0Ω Vapage hybrid BF attys(Clouds of Vapor) and Boge 2.0Ω cartos but I am off those nasty analogs. I have a 71 year old friend whose using 30-36mg USA juice but she still hasn't kicked them. I think the cinnamon just added what I needed to put them down. My tastebuds have now fully regenerated and I can no longer vape AC but a year ago it's what I needed. Good Luck. Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread