4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
10488090_813508258659968_8872202936965330787_n.png

4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS vape for a year on Killer juice!

Super Blitz Sale!!!!

The Fourth of July is the time to celebrate the birth of our nation. It is also a time to recognize that we would not be able to have our cookouts and watch fireworks if our country’s military had not sacrificed to protect our Constitution and its forerunner, the Declaration of Independence.

This week we are fortunate enjoy to be able to offer everyone a special flavors!

Mt Dew
Mt Dew Baja Blast
Mt Dew Sangrita Blast
Mt Dew Livewire
Mt Dew Typhoon

and as an added bonus 100 bottles of Monster!

Wow that is a lot of soda! Out Mt Dew line is one of the leading, cutting edge flavors we make. Not only can you taste the true flavors but you will swear you feeling some fizz!

As with any sale :D It is time for the contest! This week we are going to give away a free year of vape mail AGAIN! Whoa that is a lot of e-juice! To enter all you need to do is comment or like this post. Remember, comments left on other people's post also count as well!

Now on to the winners of last week's 4 $50 gift cards:
Patricia Boyce
Megan Vapes
Joan J
Elizabeth Baldwin

Please give thanks this fourth of July by donating to the USO!

Vaylianne

Jun 27, 2014
United States
I had to quit drinking Mountain Dew earlier this year because of a caffeine addiction ironically enough, so I'm going sit this week's sale out in case it's triggering, but I still can't believe what an awesome deal this is. Thanks to Killer Juice for providing such a great way to sample flavors without breaking the bank! I should be getting my Cafe flavors in this afternoon. :D

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Texting the link to the Wife now to see which ones she wants, I already know which ones I want (all of them).

Either she needs to drop down to 0mg or I need to step up to 24mg (never!).

Cherry Berry Chiller was a hit with both of us, I really do appreciate you guys making it easy to try out new flavors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread