Status
Not open for further replies.
If the places selling e-liquid are going to put on a holiday sale, do they usually wait until the last minute to announce it? I looked at the ECF coupons and supplier areas but didn't see anything that said "Happy 4th of July! Here's your sale of the summer!"

Anybody know if they get a bit sneaky and take the announcements right down to the wire?
I'm going to be on the road on the 4th and would love to take advantage of any sales before I leave.
My favorite suppliers are Mister E, Virgin Vapor, mount baker Vapor, and IB Tanked. For some dynomite sales, however, I'd be willing to branch out!
Thanks for any "inside" info.
Marchingon

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
If the places selling e-liquid are going to put on a holiday sale, do they usually wait until the last minute to announce it? I looked at the ECF coupons and supplier areas but didn't see anything that said "Happy 4th of July! Here's your sale of the summer!"

Anybody know if they get a bit sneaky and take the announcements right down to the wire?
I'm going to be on the road on the 4th and would love to take advantage of any sales before I leave.
My favorite suppliers are Mister E, Virgin Vapor, mount baker Vapor, and IB Tanked. For some dynomite sales, however, I'd be willing to branch out!
Thanks for any "inside" info.
Marchingon

When MBV did their memorial day sale, they told us a day or so in advance, and it was good on Memorial Day only.

I'm expecting something similar, but they have confirmed there will be a sale for the 4th.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
When I check a site I subscribe to the newsletter. Lots of sales, but unfortunately I am traveling and well stocked so not ready to buy anything. Mr Mann has an excellent suggestion to subscribe to deals and steals. Also a Facebook page for deals and steals and Vapor Joe.

Here is one:

Remember, for 20% off your entire purchase, use discount code: bang

From Moondrop to you, your friends, and family, we wish you a safe and very happy Independence Day!
with regards,
paul
Age Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread