5 day sale on Ultimate DSE901 Kits in Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
We are offering our Black DSE901 Ulimate Kits with enhanced features for 5 days only (extra blank carts and carrying case was added). We are including a DSE901-B Kit with the following:

2 Atomizers
3 Battery's
5 Assorted Cartridges
10 Blank Cartridges
1 Syringe
1 30ml e-liquid in any of our flavors in low (6mg),med(11mg) or high(16mg)
1 AC Charger
1 USB Charger
1 Carrying Case in Black or Pink
1 Instruction manual

All this for $79.99 and FREE shipping when 20% off coupon code "ecigforum" (without the quotation marks) is used.

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
You are correct!!!!!

Not quite, but thats my own fault . I actually do have about 3 kits in stock with Blue LED, but of course nobody would have any way of knowing that. I will have them in both red and blue withing about 7 days or so, but in the mean time, feel free to PM me if I have a blue kit available and I will set it up that you get it.
Taras

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Just got my Ultimate 901 kit today. Great service, great product (all true 901 parts), great shipping time. I couldn't be more pleased (well, I do prefer blue LED, but no problem - variety is good! :~))

I want to refer your kit to a friend for ordering, going over to his place right now. Wondering, if he gets his order in before midnite East Coast time, will that great deal still be available??? Gotta deal with a 6 hour time difference over here...

Thanks for the great service!

Aloha,
GP

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Just got my Ultimate 901 kit today. Great service, great product (all true 901 parts), great shipping time. I couldn't be more pleased (well, I do prefer blue LED, but no problem - variety is good! :~))

I want to refer your kit to a friend for ordering, going over to his place right now. Wondering, if he gets his order in before midnite East Coast time, will that great deal still be available??? Gotta deal with a 6 hour time difference over here...

Thanks for the great service!

Aloha,
GP

Hi GP!
I remember your order well, I packaged it myself and being that it was only my third order that was from Hawaii, I always marvel how with me being in NY, halfway around the world from Hawaii USPS delived your package in 2 days for less than 9.00. I'm real sorry that you would have preffered the blue LED because I actually have a few Blue LED kits in stock. I will be receiving a new order in next week where I will be able to ship any DSE901 Kits with wither the orange or the blue LED on request. Thank you very much for your order!

Taras

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Big mahalo (thank you) to YOU, Taras... Really great service which is so important and so appreciated as we all all tread these new vaping waters...

Hmm, two others from the islands? Nice to know. Believe me, you should be getting more orders from here as I spread the word... :~)

Thanks again, you da best!

Aloha,
GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread