Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyondcr

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
York Pa
www.vapemasters.com
I just wanted to say hello to the vaping community as we have been working hard for the past few months to bring you our new line of e-juice (currently only available in 5ml), We also have a new website that will make your shopping experience a bit easier, our site is still a little bare as we are adding new items daily.

Here are a few of our new low prices:
Visit VapeMasters.com

Joye 510 LR atty - $5
Joye 510 Reg atty - $5
Joye eGo cylinder atty $6.99
Joye eGo Pass-through Battery - $18.99
VapeMasters 5ml e-juice $3.75

Also we now give bulk discounts on atomizers. and shipping is a low flat rate of $5 orders are shipped within 24 hours.

We will be carrying the new eGo-T atomizer soon check back for pricing.

Thank you for shopping with VapeMasters, have a great week!:vapor:
Shane K.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Nice prices. I'm curious about your sites security though. I didn't see anything about it being encrypted and with so many folks getting their CC #'s stolen I wont order from a site that isn't secure anymore.

You don't pay through their site and therefore don't enter any CC info on their site....

Beyondcr

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
York Pa
www.vapemasters.com
First look at your site, looks nice~!

I'm going to suggest you get the 'must be 18 to enter' warning up though.

Thank you lynleestar, I will take a strong consideration into integrating a more advanced age check, we currently have details posted multiple places on our site stating you must be 18+ to view our site and we do a age check apon checkout, we will in no way sell to a minor.

Beyondcr

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
York Pa
www.vapemasters.com
Hello Beyond. Best of luck in your venture.

I realize you are just getting the site up and the descriptions are forthcoming, but in the interim can you describe the e-liquid called "East Coast". I can surmise what R4 is and 555 but not East Coast.

Thank you...

I will be sure to have descriptions soon, I had a problem with the data base switching from the old site to the new. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread