5 months today!!! Yippie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponytail girl

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Hawaii
Aloha Fellow Night owls,
I'm sitting here thinking wow I made it 5 months without a cig..and of course my next thought is wow a cig would really be good right now..I struggle almost everyday day at some point not to go buy any..I'm the only one who vapes at work and I haven't seen anyone vaping here, I feel isolated when it comes to e-cigs ...Good news is I order the Provari so I'm holding on till that arrives and staying away from the stores..I really don't want to smoke but vaping so far hasn't totally satisfied the craving..You would think after 5 months I would be good to go Im not I still feel week when it comes to cigs..My other fear is I won't be able to figure out the Provari it seem high tech but Its my first mod and I don't wanna have to put out money for more....mahalo for your time sorry my grammar is so poor..Pony

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Congradulations on making it 5 months. As DonG alluded to, nic level might be the problem. When I first started I was using 16mg juice and still had cravings. When I went to 24mg they went away and I haven't had them since.

If you're concerned about being able to figure out the how to use your new Provari when it arrives, just set it at 3.7v to start and it'll work ok. When you get more adventurous you can play with other voltage settings. It probably won't take long to figure it out.

Good luck

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
YAY!!!! Congrats on the 5months....and I have a Provari....you are gonna love it...it is simple to use and they send directions on how to use it......I hope you got a couple of extra batts so one can always be charging while you are vaping with the other one.....
I also have a BUZZ and infinity from notcigs......Those are as simple as lighting a cig......what I love about the mods, is they do the work for you....in other words all you practically need to do is open mouth and breath....big difference from sucking on the small pvs.
good luck and let us know how it goes...
:)

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
c33ea7c5.png

dfs405

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
amherst new york
18 months for me and remember to set your mind correctly-you HAVE "quit" smoking and must tell yourself that. It will get easier every day. Up your nic a little and the increased power from a mod is going to be a big difference for you-you are gonna love it. Be brave and keep the positive reinforcement that you are an ex-smoker and the wonderful feeling that you get from that. You are most likely missing all the toxins they put into analogs to keep you hooked. Five months is great so far but don't give in and you won't regret it-I promise

ponytail girl

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Hawaii
Mahalo everyone for your encouragement last night I was feeling kinda weak wanting a analog..The advice was really good and will up the nic...I just wish I had one vape buddy who lived here ...I have to learn everything watching you tube..I'm glad I discover this..I started with Blu cig..then when with the ego..Then I bought a Map Tank for my ego batt..Today my Provari came in..Tonight is my first chance to try and figure it out..I love it I think it's what I was missing...I like vaping at 5 volts and then bring it down to 3.7...I put to batt in the new charger but one side turn green and the other is still orange not charging..so I will have to let the company know..but everyone here raves about there customer service so I'm sure I will be fine..Thanks again to everyone

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
try putting the battery that did not charge on the other side of the charger. Some battery/charger combonations can be finicky about making a good enough connection to charge properly. I have a couple batts that require a small piece of folded aluminum foil placed at one end between the battery and charger contact to get a proper connection. Have noticed this more with batteries that have the protection circuit.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Congrats on the 5 months... the cravings keep reducing over time (at least for me). It helps me to think "vaping is healthier", "vaping saves money", "the tobacco giants won't get another dime from me", "the government can find another sap to tax", "I don't smell like stale cigs" and such.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread