5 Ms. T's Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
Ok I just got in my first order from Ms. T's bakery and tried the 5 various flavors on a brand new carto on both 3.7V and 5V

Maple Pecan Doughnut:
Flavor is just simply phenomenal. It hits as soon as you take the first drag and just sticks with you. You can taste all the subtle flavors. Maple, pecan, possibly a little caramel, and that doughnut type flavor. It was by far the best liquid I have tried thus far for a dessert type flavor.

Vapor Production: It is slightly above average. I can produce clouds of vapor. If you like seeing things get fogged up then you'll love this.

Throat hit: It's a very mild flavor and throat hit. You aren't going to get a major tickle but on a longer drag you will get a little pinch.

Rootbeer Float:
Flavor: Again this is jsut spot on. You get just enough of that unique rootbeer flavor and then the creamy vanilla taste hits. Neither is overpowering although the rootbeer flavor comes through a bit more than the vanilla.

Vapor Production: I'm going to save us all a bunch of time ALL of these flavors produce more than enough vapor for anyone. lol

Throat Hit: Spot on here. This had a fantastic throat hit and lets you know you're taking in some really great vapor.

Buttered Popcorn:
Flavor: I'm a HUGE fan of jellybelly jelly beans. Can you guess what my favorite flavor is? Buttered popcorn! So when I dripped this flavor and hit it I was in heaven as the taste was almost exactly that of my favorite jelly beans. Seriously if you want to know what this flavor tastes like then just buy some of the aforementioned jelly beans.

Vapor Production: See above

Throat hit: Again I don't know if this is just the butter type flavors but the throat hit is very mild with this flavor.

French Toast:
Flavor: I originally tried some Rath French toast and was slightly disappointed. The VG base just muted the flavors. Everythign was almost there but not quite. Ms. T's flavor, however, hits it perfectly. The flavors are strong enough to get a taste of buttery syrup covered french toast. This was what I wanted originally.

Vapor Production: See above

Throat Hit: This one misses just a bit in this portion. I couldn't really get a throat hit but it still is a good solid flavor.

Hazlenut Coffee /w Whipped Cream:
Flavor: If you enjoy coffee flavors you will love this. It's a fantastic flavor that combines the whipped cream and the hazlenut perfectly. You get just enough of everything to know that it's very complex and absolutely delicious.

Vapor Production: See Above

Throat Hit: This was by far the strongest of the bunch for throat hit. I loved every puff and drag of this flavor. It will be one of my permanent flavors.

All in all I was very satisfied and pleasantly surprised by the flavors. Ms. T's has definitely earned a permanent customer here. I think the only complaint I had was the delivery was slightly slow compared to other vendors I typically order from. It took abotu a week to get here (which isn't bad in and of itself just slightly slower than what I get from others)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
To me I find most of her TH quite mild HOWEVER I order low nic and I like a smoother low TH vape, so personally its a perfect combo. Id advise others who like ahigher TH to get the higher nic though.
Her bananas fosters coffee is still my fave of anyones BF version, although I dont get a lot of coffee taste from it but it IS delicious. Ditto her blueberry cheesecake - not punch in the face flavor but soft and yummy - my 510 doesnt do her fruit flavors justice though, I really ought to get a 901 for those. Having said that I tasted the cakey part as well as the blueberries - just like your doughnut one. I have no idea how this is possible, layering flavors that way. Some of these vendors work magic lol
Kahlua coffee suits the 510 perfecly and its a nice coffee vape too so your positive review of hazelnut coffee wasn't a surprise.

Vlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Indiana
To me I find most of her TH quite mild HOWEVER I order low nic and I like a smoother low TH vape, so personally its a perfect combo. Id advise others who like ahigher TH to get the higher nic though.
Her bananas fosters coffee is still my fave of anyones BF version, although I dont get a lot of coffee taste from it but it IS delicious. Ditto her blueberry cheesecake - not punch in the face flavor but soft and yummy - my 510 doesnt do her fruit flavors justice though, I really ought to get a 901 for those. Having said that I tasted the cakey part as well as the blueberries - just like your doughnut one. I have no idea how this is possible, layering flavors that way. Some of these vendors work magic lol
Kahlua coffee suits the 510 perfecly and its a nice coffee vape too so your positive review of hazelnut coffee wasn't a surprise.

Hi :eek:) Can you explain why the 901 would be better for the fruit flavors? Chocolate Covered Bavarian Cream Eclair and PB Toffee Cheesecake Brownie are my absolute favorites from her .. (so far):D They are perfect!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Vlynn - 901 doesnt get as hot as the 510 - which is hy its supposedly a lot better for fruits and milder flavors according to popular opinion and those that own both (or an adapter for 901 atty to 510 batt). I use everything on my 510 but its does burn very hot, I can sort of see why fruits might prefer a slightly cooler temp.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Okay thanks mwa. Been 4 days hasn't shipped yet. Hope it's worth the wait.
Ordered 5 flavors :)

Ms. T's is worth the wait. And if there is a delay in your order she, in my experience, always keeps you informed.

I've tried Honey, Orange Juice, Buttermint, French Vanilla, and Bananas Fosters Coffee. Though the French Vanilla was the best Vanilla I've tried the Bananas Fosters Coffee was the only one to totally blow me away. The Orange Juice has a stronger throat hit than most juices if you are looking for TH.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Good review Cali :thumb:

Out of the ones you reviewed I have only tried the French Toast and Hazlenut Coffee /w Whipped Cream but agree on both. I found the Hazlenut Coffee to be surprisingly good since I don't even like coffee flavors.And of course that led me to trying the Bananas Foster Coffee which is great too.

Ms. T's is worth the wait. And if there is a delay in your order she, in my experience, always keeps you informed.
...snip......
The Orange Juice has a stronger throat hit than most juices if you are looking for TH.

agreed on both being worth the wait and the TH on the Orange Juice. The Loganberry(mines 30mg) also has the same elevated TH that the OJ does.

I actually received an email that said "Your order has been updated to the following status: Processing
Please reply to this email if you have any questions."

Great communication!

Yup and then she updates the status to delivered which sends another update email.

I just realized something. I've been mostly vaping TV coconut/chocolate/buttercream, but when the cart runs low if I top it off with Ms. T's Cake Icing it becomes an exceptionally sweet dessert vape. So, so good. I should pick up a large bottle just to mix with other flavors. It's pretty delish on its own, too.

Alliecaet

Dec 29, 2009
New Mexico
I love Mrs. T's. I recently ordered Bubblegum, Chocolate Covered Banana and Watermelon. I discovered I don't care for the chocolate flavoring but that has nothing to do with her juices. The Bubblegum is the BEST! The watermelon was awesome. The people at work say that they can smell the flavors when I'm vaping and they say that they smell delicious. Her little bottles and her bottle buddy are very nice.
The customer service is awesome. She sent an email stating that she was a little late getting the order out just a couple of days after I placed it. I didn't notice that it took very long at all. The very next day it was in my mailbox. I will be ordering larger bottles of the bubblegum very soon.

Vlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Indiana
Vlynn - 901 doesnt get as hot as the 510 - which is hy its supposedly a lot better for fruits and milder flavors according to popular opinion and those that own both (or an adapter for 901 atty to 510 batt). I use everything on my 510 but its does burn very hot, I can sort of see why fruits might prefer a slightly cooler temp.

aha, I see.. thanks...well I might just have to try that...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread