5 packs of 510 BATTERIES AND ATOMIZER - Even Deeper DISCOUNTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Since my legitimacy has been questioned and then validated by the fine suppliers I purchase from I thought I should celebrate.

5 pack of 510 batteries with either Blue LED or Purple LED 6$0 take 20% off with the innovapor20 discount and that is 5 batteries for $48 or $9.60 a battery with a full 30 day warranty. LINK:

Joye 510 Battery Multi-Power Pack for Pro Vapors - $60.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

5 pack of 510 Atomizers either "NEW STYLE" with TW carts that fit ot Classic that we all know and love. $40. Take 10% off with the innovapor10 discount and that is 5 atomizers for $36 or $7.20 an atomizer. LINK:

510 Atomizer MULTI-PACK Pro Vapors Bulk Discount - $40.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

Now you could both and another small item and get 25% off with the innovapor25 discount. 5 batteries and 5 atomizers for $75!!!!

Best deal I have seen in the Western Hemisphere.

Cheers,

Noah

All Items in stock and shipping. Allow 48 Hours for delivery to Post Office and standard Priority transit time which is variable. If you need it fast we express ship for an extra charge. However with the huge discount you could express ship and I am still cheaper then most everyone else.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
are you trying to get rid of your bad units

Damn! You caught me! My plan was to sell my "bad" units, (bought from David at Eastmall) and then, here is the best part.... Warranty them!!

This is all part of my master plan to make the postal service rich!

I am no rocket surgeon but... why would I sell a product at a narrow margin to only lose that margin by replacing it? Have you read my warranty policy? I pay for shipping of the replacement and return service.

Thanks for the bump.

Noah

Boredoftheworld

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Charleston, SC
The rabbit died, but the cat gave it mouth to mouth and the rabbit came back to life, of course the cat's dead now but it still has several of its nine lives left so it should be back to drilling behind the couch (if anyone around here gets that cat drilling reference I will probably need the cat to do mouth to mouth on me) any minute now.

Mo JJC

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois, USA
Since my legitimacy has been questioned and then validated by the fine suppliers I purchase from I thought I should celebrate.

5 pack of 510 batteries with either Blue LED or Purple LED 6$0 take 20% off with the innovapor20 discount and that is 5 batteries for $48 or $9.60 a battery with a full 30 day warranty. LINK:

Joye 510 Battery Multi-Power Pack for Pro Vapors - $60.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

5 pack of 510 Atomizers either "NEW STYLE" with TW carts that fit ot Classic that we all know and love. $40. Take 10% off with the innovapor10 discount and that is 5 atomizers for $36 or $7.20 an atomizer. LINK:

510 Atomizer MULTI-PACK Pro Vapors Bulk Discount - $40.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

Now you could both and another small item and get 25% off with the innovapor25 discount. 5 batteries and 5 atomizers for $75!!!!

Best deal I have seen in the Western Hemisphere.

Cheers,

Noah

All Items in stock and shipping. Allow 48 Hours for delivery to Post Office and standard Priority transit time which is variable. If you need it fast we express ship for an extra charge. However with the huge discount you could express ship and I am still cheaper then most everyone else.
Hi Noah, How long are these prices good for? I know you are backed up and I wanted to wait until my order 655 arrived and I had a chance to try the ecopure before I ordered any more.
Thanks

pam

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Maryland

Hey Noah, I would like to try the new style because I like using 901 carts on my 510. I don't see a way on your site to specify that I would be ordering the new style. Am I missing something? Are all the multi-pack atomizers the new style or is it a 50/50 chance that I would get the new?

I'm so confused.:p

julie1982

Jul 18, 2009
Damn! You caught me! My plan was to sell my "bad" units, (bought from David at Eastmall) and then, here is the best part.... Warranty them!!

This is all part of my master plan to make the postal service rich!

I am no rocket surgeon but... why would I sell a product at a narrow margin to only lose that margin by replacing it? Have you read my warranty policy? I pay for shipping of the replacement and return service.

Thanks for the bump.

Noah

OK... I am patiently waiting for some kind of notification that my 510 kits have shipped... and I have been happy with your prices and customer service so far (even though I still have no idea when my order will ship)... but such sarcasm with customers is probably a bad idea. Especially when so many customers are still waiting for their order and/or are unhappy with the shipments they've received recently. I came to view innovapor as a respected supplier based on forum posts but some of the innovapor posts making light of the situation are a little irritating.

I'm kind of wishing I had never ordered from innovapor...

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Hey Noah, I would like to try the new style because I like using 901 carts on my 510. I don't see a way on your site to specify that I would be ordering the new style. Am I missing something? Are all the multi-pack atomizers the new style or is it a 50/50 chance that I would get the new?

I'm so confused.:p

I was just wondering the same thing!

If I place an order for the new 5 bulk atomizers how do I know I will get the "new and improved" ones and how do I know ordering 510 carts, that I will get carts that fit the new atomizers????

And how do I know the order will ship in a timely manner?

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Now that I'm a Prodigy owner, I don't need batteries, but the atomizer pack is exactly what I was looking for.

However...

I still want to know more about the origin of the "new" atomizers. I know that you guys got them from Eastmall, but is there any way to confirm that they're genuine Joyetech hardware? I'm not thrilled at the prospect of buying knockoff atomizers.

Also, if I request "old style" atomizers, are you shipping Titan style or regular thin band ones? The reason I ask is that the Titans I have don't fit the Prodigy adapter as easily as the others. They're a little tight.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I have ordered new carts right from TW and they fit either atomizer. So the cart fit on the new atomizers does not seem to be an issue with the new carts we have.

You can now select the attomizer style from a drop down menu on the product page.

I am working with Endicia to try and understand why shipment notification emails are not going out. We enter the customers email in to the shipping form when we generate a label. Then Endicia is supposed to process that info to the USPS into their shipping notification system. This only seems to be happening 20% of the time. I am trying to figure out why.

You can email us for shipping updates. But we are operating at our standard of 48 hours once receiving the order to get it to the PO, then it is up to USPS. We also express ship which is of course more expensive but very fast 1-3 days in your hand from the time we receive the order.

Sorry about the shipping update issue. This was more reliable when we used USPS.com but there system was so unrealiable we had to move to endicia which unfortunately has let us get many more packages sent daily but is doing a poor job of notification.

Thanks,

Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread