5 volt KR808-D1, 808D, Kr808, 808 Passthrough auto/manuals and best Atties and cartos experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
since the list is all the same threading and take the same devices I am looking for any great experiences with dripping Atties that fit this battery without an adapter and my understanding so far is that 901s fit and maybe 306?
im enamoured with the 5 volt Passthrough feature and want to rock and roll. I have both manual and auto so not to worry if it's an atty that leaks if over dripped. I have gotten 2 Atties so far. Cartomizers too because they can surprise! remember Adapter not needed and I don't care how much they cost. 2.4 ohm and up though. LR is out. And that's the problem....they are all over the place! I don't even use less than 2.00 ohm in an atty anyway but with 5volts not going to work for my purposes

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
If you want an atomizer to work on an 808 without an adapter, then you're stuck with either the 901 or the 4075. Not many places carry the 4075, and honestly I don't know enough about them to tell the difference between them and the 901. If a difference even exists other than the manufacterer.

Remember that if your automatic pass through is "sealed", then a 901 atomizer won't work on it without modification.

I don't do high voltage vaping, but I can recommend Value Vapor for a decent selection of 901 equipment. Their stock atomizer is 2.7 - 2.9 ohms, so that should work well at 5 volts.

Good luck!

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Unless that passthrough is a manual. Then the 901 will work. The glitch only applies to auto 808s. 901 attys rock. I was loving a smoktek 2.0 901 atty when I used my 808s for dripping. I believe I got it at madvapes. Unfortunately they went through a quality control rough patch and I never got back on that horse. It was a long time ago though. Long enough for them to quietly fix the problem and move on as if there wasn't a problem in the first place. :blush:

I imagine the 2.5ohm will work ok on the 5v or even the 3.0. They sold all three when I was there last.

For the price, Johnnie has it right. Value Vapor rocks.

Last edited:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Ok. Thank you. Value Vapor. I have both manual and auto. Auto being for the car. And dripping is not likely there ( I got my 901 dripping atty at nHaler) I have the boge cartos. 3.00 ohm for the auto unit and they are decent. Any other cartos for my auto in the car? Ha ha
I have a 901 with tank tip setup. I like tank atty stuff better than cartos generally butbthose cheap plastic tips with filler...kinda defets the atty concept for me. I havent tried them yet. I get the picture now. I'll keep my eyes open as I shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread