5 year anniversary and what I settled on

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
I guess you can see I've reached a milestone. 5 years with no tobacco, and exclusively vaping.
It is funny looking back and how things have changed. I remember talking about methods of concealing the use of e-cigs and the limited selection of devices. I think we have 8 different types of devices to choose from.

I was exclusive to tank cartomizers for about 3 years, and then one day I decided to see what was new. I ended up getting back into the experimentation of devices and juices vendors after being pretty set on my selection for so many years.

So after 5 years where did I settle on device and supplies?

I picked up on a whim a kanger pro tank and hated it. But I bought 40 atomizers so I pushed through it. I was frustrated because my 80-20 mix was burning up the coils in less then a day. Thats when one of the youtube channels (grimmgreen) I think said to remove the top wicks. I did and now I know this is my last tank ever.

I found bulk ejuice to be the best flavor price combo.

my mod is an evic which I run at 9 watts on a 2.2 ohm kanger protank 2

Hope this helps people who like me hate constantly getting my wallet drained by unreliable products.
I might try the protank 3, but I have a bunch of protank 2's as spares right now.

Nuclear

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Saint Charles, IL, USA
Were the first units steam-powered?

Yes they were.
steamcig.jpg

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
City of Destiny, Wa
Thanks all. No matter what, stick with it. Find the one you like, and don't give up. Quitting big tobacco is all that matters. Your health, and more time with your loved ones is key.
Vape on

Congrats robw.......I am just amazed that you only have 652 posts.......must have read what you needed to learn and not share all your secrets to success :p...just kidding...glad you found your sweet spot and good job.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Congrats robw.......I am just amazed that you only have 652 posts.......must have read what you needed to learn and not share all your secrets to success :p...just kidding...glad you found your sweet spot and good job.

Ya, thats the way it works. People come to a forum to learn and once they get what they need they disappear. Thats why I came back. Time to break the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread