Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
50000.jpg

Thank you to everyone that has helped us reach this HUGE milestone in such a small time!

We have a special 50% off sale planned to start this weekend to help celebrate!
Now Walt has to go butter up accounting to be able to give away lots more gift cards!​

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
View attachment 364058

Thank you to everyone that has helped us reach this HUGE milestone in such a small time!

Now Walt has to go butter up accounting to be able to give away lots more gift cards!​

That is all the glitter I will use :)

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
View attachment 364058

That is all the glitter I will use :)

GRATS!!!!!!!!! To Walt and all his hard working Minions in the office/lab ect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I am using some of Joan's glitter since all I have is fairy dust and it does not really show up as well

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    Dang, and I just told myself Im not going to order anymore for a bit since Ive ordered 32 bottles in the last few weeks that I have been vaping! Cant wait to see what this week holds, its like x-mas every week. Hopefully you have some DIY base mixes available soon though.

Oh and congrats on the 50,000 mark!!!!!!

demlevis

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    View attachment 364058

Congratulations to you and your team, Walt! You've built a large and loyal following on great service and great product. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread