Not open for further replies.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I'm curious to see if an admin could give us a ballpark figure on the active members. Say people that have logged in within the past 20 days or so. We have lots of lurkers and I'm sure that not everyone that is registered is actually actively vaping, but 50K is pretty decent!

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
E-cigarette-forum.com Site Info

look at this it has leveled off lately , well actually 12% increase

Just out of curiousity, how would they know this? "Compared with internet averages, the site's audience tends to be users who are not college graduates; it also appeals more to childless men browsing from home who have incomes between $30,000 and $60,000."

I never answered any of these questions when I signed up.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
It says it right next to total number. It is 7,281 at this point. (Then there's the 421 unregistered guests that are lurking around unnoticed.)

I rarely trust those numbers, having had experience as a mod in a forum that is much larger than this one. It also would depend on the parameters used by the forum software to calculate the number.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Go ECF!!!! Just think of the others that you know that don't frequent this forum. Go vapers! Hey.... we could form some kind of team...The ECF Vapers (with an 'E' 'R' 'S').....hmmmm.... might have to be a beer drinking club. lol

.....<snip> is the "outside" forum the ghetto?

Probably (but don't tell em)! lol. Although, I suspect it's actually one of the more enlightened parts of town..... now those modders OTOH.....ghetto mods all the way! :)

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
Just out of curiousity, how would they know this? "Compared with internet averages, the site's audience tends to be users who are not college graduates; it also appeals more to childless men browsing from home who have incomes between $30,000 and $60,000."

I never answered any of these questions when I signed up.

Nor did I, and it would be wrong on all counts.. So where do they come up with this stuff? I think we have more than enough pop. count for a city...heck maybe a county in some parts! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread