50/50 in a Evod 2.4ohm Coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Forgive my ignorance on the subject, I've never really vaped high pg setups... anyways, there's no vape shop in my area and I'm always inundated with people asking me if I have a setup to sell, for the longest time I was winning contests and was just giving away what I didn't use to smokers, well it seems my luck has dried up and I want to come up with something cheap and easy for the people a needing...

I'm trying to come up with something for 20$ CAD (15$ USD) and not make a profit on it, just facilitate their needs... Problem is I want to include juice with it.. The shop I shop at does a max of 50/50, it's not very sweet and I need to know if it will work in a $4.84 EVOD-MT3 1100mAh Rechargeable Starter Kit - 1.5ml / 2.4ohm / USB charger at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Planning on that Evod, with a 5 pack of coils and 30ml of juice..

Evod + Coils + Shipping is about 13$ CAD and the juice costs about 6.50$ CAD per 30ml (not including shipping but includes tax) but I order from there for myself anyways and bottles are cheap as hell...

Will it work? if it won't any recommendations for simple setups from FT/GB in the same range, I know I could go higher price but I want people to be able to just hand me a twen and they are ready to go...

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As far as I am concerned that is a perfect setup for someone just starting out. Like everyone that has answered so far, I too had this type of setup. You might want to add a wall charger to the starter kit. Batteries can be charged via computer USB but just because you can, doesn't mean it is a good idea to do so.

I've not used this particular one but might be one you could consider. It is great that you are doing this for folks.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
As far as I am concerned that is a perfect setup for someone just starting out. Like everyone that has answered so far, I too had this type of setup. You might want to add a wall charger to the starter kit. Batteries can be charged via computer USB but just because you can, doesn't mean it is a good idea to do so.

I've not used this particular one but might be one you could consider. It is great that you are doing this for folks.
Great idea! although buck store has em where I go shopping once a month for a buck and they're decent quality!

Thanks for the responses! Looks like it's a go 2 kits ordered for now...

$4.84 EVOD-MT3 1100mAh Rechargeable Starter Kit - 1.5ml / 2.4ohm / USB charger at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$2.16 Replacement Coil Heads for MT3 Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 2.4ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$2.25 Empty Dropper Bottles for E-liquids (5-Pack / 30mL) 5-pack - short tip / PET at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping ( /5 )

11.21 Evod + Coils + Bottle + Shipping
1.50 Charger Block
6.50 30ml 50/50 ejuice 12mg

19.21 (CAD) and I'll throw in the other 79 cents towards shipping on the juice..

EDIT** I did notice this... When I added the bottles to the order... Shipping went down by like 25cents? What's with that lol?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread