Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
You have been out of your 50 empty blank cartomizers ($50) for a while now. Are you still going to carry them in bulk?

a good news for you that 50 empty blank kr808d-1 cartomisers are back now. but black ones are sold out. only stainless in stock now. we will get more black ones soon. :)

Bayritex

Jul 22, 2010
Texas
This may seem like a silly question but I am really new to vaping. I have a DSE-901 and would like to switch to cartomizers instead of atomizers. What exactly do I need to use the kr808d-1 carts or any others for that matter. Are there any that are made strictly for the 901? Thank you to EVERYONE on this forum for your patience while I become more educated on these things. We have no one in my town to turn to for info. Happy Vaping :)

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
This may seem like a silly question but I am really new to vaping. I have a DSE-901 and would like to switch to cartomizers instead of atomizers. What exactly do I need to use the kr808d-1 carts or any others for that matter. Are there any that are made strictly for the 901? Thank you to EVERYONE on this forum for your patience while I become more educated on these things. We have no one in my town to turn to for info. Happy Vaping :)

The KR8 cartos fit the 901. Same connector.

Adeem

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Don't hard tips = glued? I'm not being sarcastic, just really don't know...

I'm relatively new to cartomizers but all of mine -- that I ordered from different vendors -- have a hard plastic top. But, they all pop out easily. Recently I saw a big brouhaha on another vendor's subforum about glued tops, so i figured I'd better ask before I order. I wish someone who recently ordered these would clarify...

Altmed

Jul 20, 2010
S. California
Sorry. the special item was over a few months ago. :)

Can you email &/or post when you have another deal like that?

The hard tops aren't my favorite, BUT the way I go through trying different flavors, it was an awesome way to try all sorts of flavor mixes & find my favorites!

If you can get the soft tops (I like to refill from the top when possible & don't care to try to get the hard tops off), please let us know!

I'd love to get another bulk pack of 50 again... too many flavors, not enough cartos to mix them all in! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread