Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, vape fam!

As you guys know, we keep adding the best brands of high-VG e-juice to our inventory, including flavors from Mod Fuel, Naked 100, and beard Vape Co.

This is IN ADDITION to the best e-juice for smokers, our WOW and Premium lines, which customers have been in love with for years, and our own high-VG Ultimo Vapor E-Juice.

The contest is EASY PEASY.

1. Type the name of the flavor you think is our top-selling e-juice (be sure to include the brand name and flavor).
2. Wait to see if you're right!

THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS OUR TOP-SELLING E-JUICE FLAVOR WILL GET A $50 GIFT CARD FOR WHATEVER YA WANT!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY!

READY, SET, GOOOOO!

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    Hey, vape fam!

As you guys know, we keep adding the best brands of high-VG e-juice to our inventory, including flavors from Mod Fuel, Naked 100, and Beard Vape Co.

This is IN ADDITION to the best e-juice for smokers, our WOW and Premium lines, which customers have been in love with for years, and our own high-VG Ultimo Vapor E-Juice.

The contest is EASY PEASY.

1. Type the name of the flavor you think is our top-selling e-juice (be sure to include the brand name and flavor).
    2. Wait to see if you're right!

THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS OUR TOP-SELLING E-JUICE FLAVOR WILL GET A $50 GIFT CARD FOR WHATEVER YA WANT!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY!

READY, SET, GOOOOO!
    Any limit on comments? Back to back? I didn't think about it before posting...

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Maybe it is the one I am till waiting for??

I Love Cookies Too e-Juice
    OH EFF. Do you mean I was supposed to have sent this to you and I didn't. I'm such a dolt! If that's the case, let me know and I'll hook you up with store credit for it.

Oh, Lady Vapentine, you silly girl!

Reactions: Foggy Road

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    OH EFF. Do you mean I was supposed to have sent this to you and I didn't. I'm such a dolt! If that's the case, let me know and I'll hook you up with store credit for it.

Oh, Lady Vapentine, you silly girl!

That was from a long time ago don't your remember?

Reactions: LadyVapentine
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread