The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

50 year old man unable to purchase due to age

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by Ray lassor, Oct 24, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ray lassor

Ray lassor New Member

Oct 24, 2019
    As I said I'm 50 years old, I remember Jimmy Carter dealing with the Iran hostage situation on the news. I am unable to purchase because I'm too young from this site. Didn't know until after I paid. Where is my refund? Vape.com is a scam in my opinion.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Check your credit card account to see if they have charged your account. If a couple of days have passed and your account has been charged, talk to your CC's customer service.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might let us know what your trying to purchase and why. We may be able to help you choose the best option.

5. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    It looks like vape.com is an Italian seller of mosquito repellent (what a waste of a good domain!) Getting mad and posting rhetorical questions on an unrelated e-cigarette forum isn't going to solve anything. Consult your local laws.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Your my age and I buy from www.vaping.com (the vape shop associated with this website) it seems there's some difficulty that you'll need to speak with @low_tar_neil about..

You'll need to post in their specific subforum since there are many forum suppliers and they aren't normally allowed to post outside their own subforum as a general rule (the rule keeps sales away from general discussion and makes for a more pleasant forum where you know your speaking to users of the products and not sales people)

As mentioned by another poster, there is a thread where you can ask questions, but to be helpful - it's a solid vape shop, they won't steal from you, but if they can't verify your of legal age to vape, they won't sell to you either. It's the law..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Ray, I'm very sorry about that, but we have to be pretty strict for obvious reasons, I found your order and see you opted not to upload your ID, (which is entirely optional, and only if you wish to continue the transaction).

When age verification is failed, we never actually get the payment, it's just held by your bank and returned automatically, so should be back with you very soon.

(I'm aware I'm breaking the rules by posting here but just saw this and didn't want to leave him hanging, sorry!)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  8. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved this to Vaping.com Forum

Edit to add...Oh hi Neil :lol:

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.