50 year old man unable to purchase due to age

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
As I said I'm 50 years old, I remember Jimmy Carter dealing with the Iran hostage situation on the news. I am unable to purchase because I'm too young from this site. Didn't know until after I paid. Where is my refund? Vape.com is a scam in my opinion.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might let us know what your trying to purchase and why. We may be able to help you choose the best option.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
As I said I'm 50 years old, I remember Jimmy Carter dealing with the Iran hostage situation on the news. I am unable to purchase because I'm too young from this site. Didn't know until after I paid. Where is my refund? Vape.com is a scam in my opinion.

Your my age and I buy from www.vaping.com (the vape shop associated with this website) it seems there's some difficulty that you'll need to speak with @low_tar_neil about..

You'll need to post in their specific subforum since there are many forum suppliers and they aren't normally allowed to post outside their own subforum as a general rule (the rule keeps sales away from general discussion and makes for a more pleasant forum where you know your speaking to users of the products and not sales people)

As mentioned by another poster, there is a thread where you can ask questions, but to be helpful - it's a solid vape shop, they won't steal from you, but if they can't verify your of legal age to vape, they won't sell to you either. It's the law..

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi Ray, I'm very sorry about that, but we have to be pretty strict for obvious reasons, I found your order and see you opted not to upload your ID, (which is entirely optional, and only if you wish to continue the transaction).

When age verification is failed, we never actually get the payment, it's just held by your bank and returned automatically, so should be back with you very soon.

(I'm aware I'm breaking the rules by posting here but just saw this and didn't want to leave him hanging, sorry!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread