Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Just ordered a small tank to give it a go...do they use the carts with the flange at the bottom..aka DCT type or just normal carts with a hole punched?

They can use both, they come with one laser punched carto.

i'm going to order a small one today, how long did shipping take?

To NJ about 3-5 days usually.

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
Got my tank today. Im very impressed..I posted a positive review in the Review tank form...here is a copy (minus pictures).

I received my tank today. Shipping was fast, and the tank arrived very well packaged. I was a little worried since the tank was about half the price of other sites. However, the tank has a very solid weight to it. It seems very well made and the glass was free of any imperfections. The tank glass seems very thick, I'm sure Ill mange to break it, but I break everything. the small cart that came with it, fits flush on the top and bottom. I also ordered the longer carts, and prefer some of the cart sticking up. The tank is a little shorter than my vivi nova, and larger in diameter. It sits well on my vamo, but even with 1 extension it’s a little too wide for me to operate my Omega, this is a problem with almost any tank

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Thats very good I'm happy your glad with the Tank, we had a large amount of problems the past couple weeks, I am confident no orders got out with bad product, but as always if anything is wrong or anything happens let us know. The past couple of weeks we have been scrambling to correct problems both with the website and product.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Hi guys we now Carry the Chrome and Black Chrome lava tubes in both large and mini, 84.99 for a complete kit comes with 2 CE4's. Also This Saturday and Sunday 2/9 and 2/10 505VAPOR.com will be down or intermittent due to site upgrading sorry for the inconvenience.

lvtubenew2.jpg

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Just placed an order for a large tank, and 3 bottles of mixed juice. Looking forward to checking your stuff out!

Thanks,
Jim

They were sent out yesterday I believe, I hope you like them. when I made your blu cheesecake, I made one for my self its soo good, and they always get better with steeping so I have a bottle for me off to the side too. its one of my fav flavors, I haven't had it since before the Christmas time.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
You should have one with Green Beer for St. Paddy's Day...
smbulle.gif
LOL!!

thats a great idea, but Since its today I don't think I will be making it before lol, but if any one wants a green beer tip let m know, I also had 3 other beer mugs on the site, but they went almost in the same day.

Also if any one want something made just for them let me know. I'm still working on a few requests on is a dragon the other is a wolf, however these are very complex creatures, and highly detailed, my last wolf looked like a rat, and my last dragon looked like a dead rat. But those of you who are waiting on the wolf and the dragon, I'm still working on them. I did make a LOBO from UNM but thats a cartoonish wolf.

WOLF, WOLF, WOLF!!!

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
I have been getting a large amount of questions regarding the 505 Tanks and why it works so well, So many questions that I have had to take some time out to explain why the tank functions so well and why it is so different than the other Glass Tanks out their. the following description describes the 505 Cap Joint, which is the reason why the Tank functions so well and what sets it apart from the rest. This description will also be on the 505 Tank page description.

The only Glass Tank in the world with Cap Joints. All 505 Tanks have joints on the cap to allow easy installation and disassembly of the caps for cleaning and maintenance. Perfect for people with arthritis, or who do not have a great deal of had dexterity, or for people who enjoy a well made product. Caps do not need major force to take on and off yet still hold well do not fall out and do not leak. The 505 Tank has a signature look with a flange bell curve on the tank, this is for the Cap Joint. All machines and engines have joints when joining two parts together to allow the oring to properly seal and seat allowing, small movement giving you the ability to take the caps on and off much more easily than any other Glass Tank. The Cap Joints allow movement but do not allow leaking or falling out, The 505 Cap Joints are unique and only available on the 505 Tank. To put caps on push and slightly twist, to take off simply pull on cap with the stainless steel Carto or pull out of carto hole, if tank and caps are cleaned regularly caps will never seize on the tank. The 505 Tank Joints prevent flaws such as inside diameter splits or cracks, which is common in all other glass Tanks, due to the caps being forced into the tank causing a glass failure on the molecular level resulting in a hair/line crack know as a clean break. This type of break happens because there is not enough flex in the glass to flex around a cap and or oring, 505 Tanks Cap Joint allows the oring to sit in a channel in the inside of the Tank Glass, eliminating the need for flex, or hard pressure, or massive force to put on or take off the Caps on the 505 Tank. Their is no such thing as indestructible anything, especially in a glass Tanks, 505 Glass Tanks were made to be the most Superior, Glass Tank out on the market. This was done by using the best available glass, and taking what not to do from all other glass tanks and improving on design and function from these flaws. Making the 505 Tank the best Glass tank available to date, and 505 Glass is constantly improving on the 505 Tank making it the best current, and future Cartomizer Technology Tank. 505 Tank Glass Joint; Patent Pending.

Last edited:

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
Just bought a large tank today. They look great - love the unique shape. Very excited to get this one, especially at half the price of "garden variety" Pyrex tank I bought before I found you guys. If it looks even half as good as it does online, I'll be back for more.

Thanks thats great to hear, I am always improving on the tank, and as of late I have been working on improvements to the tank it takes allot of time out of manufacturing but the build quality is just as important to us as the look. We believe we have the look at a good spot, and I am constantly improving on the many other things of the tank.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
We are experiencing some bank/government difficulties, 505VAPOR.com will be closed until it is resolved. All orders that charged our customers are being fulfilled. The Credit card processor named INTUIT Merchant Services, has taken advantage of the current governmental situation and taken our customers money and not notifying us for a week now. We asked why the fund are being held and we were told "we don't have to give you a reason" when asked why you closed our accounts without notifying us or our customer we were told "we don't need a reason to close your account". So we are out in the cold but don't worry none of you that got charged are, all orders have been fulfilled even though we were not paid, because Intuit has taken Nazi tactics, by not notifying any one and taking without giving anything in return.

A little back ground about Intuit Merchant Services, were were with them since July 2 years ago (7/2011), they never had a problem with E cigarette or e- cig. merchandise, when we applied they were fine with it, they knew what we were selling, and as far as we knew they were fine with it. they have been processing our orders since then and now this. This is also a warning to all vendors, they informed me they are closing down all e-cig merchant services, and it is not just them. So we are no negotiating with a Merchant service that deal specifically in the E- Cig Industry.

We have had a large amount of orders with held since they did not notify any one, it Usually takes a week or more for funds from the customer to reach 505, so when we noticed something was wrong, we started investigating. Unfortunately it looks a were out or SOL as far as getting funds from Intuit, but you our customers are not we fulfilled all orders that were charged paid shipping and all your products are on their way and in order. All orders made after Yesterday will not be processed and your funds will not be touched, we apologize for the inconvenience, as we were in the dark for about a week. 505 VAPOR

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hate this kind of bureaucratic nonsense. Sorry you guys are having to go through this, and I hope you're able to get it resolved. I got my XL tank yesterday, and I'll be back for the regular tank and some drip tips as soon as you get set up with your new service provider. In the meantime, here's a bit of what folks have to look forward to:

View attachment 194084

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
that pic looks great I like your style with that carbon fiber wrap, I know this whole thing caught us by surprise, I was explained that this is somewhat normal, but if thats the case some one needs to explain that to Intuit and Chase bank, because they participated in all kind of what they consider not good product sales. on a good note they are giving us some of our with held money talk about "What the", they are still with holding a large amount, but when the banks run our government its not like we have a large say in anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread