• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

50W Box Mod (Tatroe clone) ... Could be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Last edited:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Last edited:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I'm not so sure this vendor is all that great. They have a ratings score of 98%, which in E-Bay land is not all that good. Plus, have you read all the "Negative Reviews" posted just this month alone. Not exactly for the same product, but for his other clones. I might hold off on this one...and let my friend Waddle be the guinea pig on this one. LOL

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Ya I'll take one for the team on this one. 65 negatives vs. 3,500 positives.

I actually read the negative comments and a lot of the vendors replies seem legitimate. And I do know how unreasonable people can be.

I'm 98% sure it will work out, or I get my money back from Ebay :)

Valid points. Buy 30 of them and start selling them to us newbies. Please consider free A/S, OK. Thank you.

Regards,
Touche' Pig

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
What amazed me is that they shipped it on a Sunday. Someone is working overtime to deal with backorders. Sure...you're welcome anytime in Ansan :)

How can they possibly ship on Sunday? The post offices are all closed. I've had some vendors resond with "shipped" 5 minutes after ordering. What they've done is simply printed off the shipping label from the USPS website. It won't get dropped off until Monday.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Of course I realize that, but it means its all packaged up ready to go Monday morning. Somebody has come in on Sunday night to box it up. Not like other vendors who take days just to get it out of their warehouse. For example I also placed an order with FT last night and the order has disappeared. But of course the charges have gone through on my card :(

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Of course I realize that, but it means its all packaged up ready to go Monday morning. Somebody has come in on Sunday night to box it up. Not like other vendors who take days just to get it out of their warehouse. For example I also placed an order with FT last night and the order has disappeared. But of course the charges have gone through on my card :(

In all seriousness, as I've been playing a bit lately, I hope that Box Mod is a hit. For I too really wanna get one.

And there's no better person I know of to judge whether an e-cigarette device is crap or not, than you.

Keep me (us) informed,
S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread