Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
I have not found an Eliquid I really like and I need some attys and a batt. Whats a good 1 stop shop? Hopefully a sampler of liquids and cheap prices and of course good :) If its cheap and good no sampler is gonna be fine. Thanks guys
Myfreedomsmokes.com. He has all the 510 kits and parts and his juice is awesome!!

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
cignot.com the parts you need for your 510 and many many choices of liquids in small sample size bottles. And by the way,Terri and Vickis customer service is just simply put: The best,Top notch !! Have a wonderful day !!
I agree, their customer service is great. They're the other vendor I use. Once I got a stockpile of juices built up and don't have to worry about shipping time I use Ms. T's bakery. The Rath's stuff is good, but her stuff is great!

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
cignot.com the parts you need for your 510 and many many choices of liquids in small sample size bottles. And by the way,Terri and Vickis customer service is just simply put: The best,Top notch !! Have a wonderful day !!

Yes, I email cignot on what I would like in my first starter kit and she email me back fast and was a jewel on helping, she email me back on what I would need to start out with and ask me on what I would like the battery to look like, I do say I will order there for now on.Terry help me out alot,,,
Thanks to this forum and everyone help on what to start out with.THANKS everyone

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
If you're looking just for juice then I highly recommend Ms T's. So far I've tried the Chinese juice, Rath's from several suppliers (the same juice can taste drastically different from each supplier), the Gold Label juice, and Ms T's. Ms T's stuff is sooooo much more flavorful that everything I've tried. The only juice I really like that didn't come from her is my RY4.

But that's just my opinion.

kackourey

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Warminster Pa
If you're looking just for juice then I highly recommend Ms T's. So far I've tried the Chinese juice, Rath's from several suppliers (the same juice can taste drastically different from each supplier), the Gold Label juice, and Ms T's. Ms T's stuff is sooooo much more flavorful that everything I've tried. The only juice I really like that didn't come from her is my RY4.

But that's just my opinion.

I hope to have 2 or 3 places I purchase from 1 for cheap joye 510 parts and flavors and a few just for good flavors....as of now I have to establish a flavor/parts place because I need blank carts and a few attys and batts to keep me solid for a while...I found a place in my state thats cheap...free shipping....and has rath juices. Ive heard good things from some of the rath juices and I grabed a couple of the 10mLs... Ms Ts and tasty vapor seems like a must in the near future...

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
I hope to have 2 or 3 places I purchase from 1 for cheap joye 510 parts and flavors and a few just for good flavors....as of now I have to establish a flavor/parts place because I need blank carts and a few attys and batts to keep me solid for a while...I found a place in my state thats cheap...free shipping....and has rath juices. Ive heard good things from some of the rath juices and I grabed a couple of the 10mLs... Ms Ts and tasty vapor seems like a must in the near future...

Rath's is kinda bleh for me. I haven't touched any of my Rath's since I tried Ms T's stuff.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Myfreedomsmokes.com. He has all the 510 kits and parts and his juice is awesome!!

Use the coupon code "smoke" and get 40% off all hardware, which brings the attys down to a low price. Warning, though: they might not be true Joye 510 attys, but DSE510 attys instead. those run cooler than Joyes. Some people love them, some not so much. His juices are excellent though.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Ive been using Madvapes.com for my Hardware, batts, atty's etc.... Great prices in comparison to some ive seen. Excellently fast shipping. Customer service is top notch in regards to an issue with a batt i had. As far as juice selection, they have a pretty nice varity, though at the time im writing this... the majority of their selection is out of stock.... aside from that, id like to see them carry more 36mg flavors and larger bottles as well.

Ive also got a sampler pack on the way from Bombdropsvapor.com ... they have fanstastic selection of both 100% VG and 100% PG and combos of the two inbetween. As far as juice taste, i cannot attest to that just yet. If the juices are as good as some of the reviews ive read on ECF for them... i will more than likely choose them as my primary juice vendor.

Think i might place an order from Ms. T's to give them a try also. I have also read good things about DIYflavorshack.com

Edited: I now have orders placed with DIYflavorshack.com , off the rip i can tell you dawn is awesome. I had an email confirmation about 3mins after the order was placed, and not just an auto responder email... it was Dawn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread