510 and ego size clips or holders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I thought I must have been accidentally vaping some 36mg and was in a fog. $75 to hold ONE pen on your refrigerator? Wow! I'm in the wrong business!

I've got a perfect spot that, I think, was made for a lighter in my center console that I got at K-Mart for $10. My console holds two coffee cups, about $15 in change, and 10 cds - or, in my case, about 3 pairs of sunglasses and misc junk.

I got a black metal mesh pen holder at the Dollar Tree that holds my eGo just fine along with a dozen and a half pencils about 8 pens, a few pairs of scissors, and a bunch of sharpies too.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Clips from mechanical pencils, pens and cheap tire guages work well for the 510 and minis. I have also used the caps off Bic or similar stick pens. The eGo is a little more difficult to accomodate and I have never found a clip the right size. I haven't tried real hard, though, as using them with the cone would mean that the obvious way to attach a clip would have the mouthpiece pointed down.

ScotTex

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
Houston, Texas
FreakyStylie: I know. WTH?
I hit two dollar stores near me and they had nothing that would work, but luckily there is another 2,998 dollar stores within 10 miles of my home. LOL. There has to be something out there I can either magnetically snap to my PC that is ball-point pen size (for my USB PT), or a cheap holder for a 'Permanent Marker' (the eGo battery) in my car etc..

cyberwolf: I am also looking for the pocket clip thing, but as you've mentioned none of them will work well with the thick eGo battery...unless I were to drill a small hole in the cone and screw the pocket clip to that. hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread