The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510 Atomizers?

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Remie, Feb 6, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Remie

Remie Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    This morning one of my Joye 510 atties totally died, dead... gone. All of my atties were purchased from the same supplier, less than one month ago.
    I've had nothing but very positive experiences with the supplier. It's not their fault that they were sent "bad atties" - I just choose not to order more product that is potentially defective.

It's not new user error :( I've been combing the boards for information and it appears that many people who purchased Joye 510s over the past couple of months are experiencing what I am. Apparently Joye shipped atomizers that are defective :confused: (just from what I've read)

I wanted to try another supplier and decided to try MadVapes.

I just placed an order for a new batch of 510 atomizers with MadVapes.
    Is the processing and shipping fast? I'm afraid my back-ups are now going to quickly die and I don't want to go back to smoking.

Can anyone tell me how these atties differ from the Joye atomizers?

Any information is greatly appreciated - I've been tearing my hair out for weeks and if I've stumbled upon the right place.... :cool:

Thanks!

Remie

2. Dudeman

Dudeman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    New Bedford, MA
    Mad Vapes usually arrives for me about a day ahead of anything else I order the same day from different vendors. Usually 2-3 days to Cape cod, MA. You'll have that happy little box before you know it. :D

I can't answer the atty ? as I only have some disposable atty's for backups right now. They work fine though, and I know of 2 that are going on 6 weeks (with the original disposable batteries as well) as a friends only PV.

3. natura

natura Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2009
    USA-Western NY
    s/w neice Disposable Bat and atty from pre Christmas still going.
    Please note this girl only got one disposable and one L2 bat and atty to try both.
    She hasn't anything else- no PT nothing until Valentines day : ) when I will send her some of my collection rather then selling it.

Hoog 901/808 to 510 working good and will be sending her one of those ..with a 510 to 808/901 hehehe she wil be able to use the Bloog to smoke practically anything.
    (key for proper airflow with these for me w/Bloogs was to attach both adapters together first then to atty/carto and bat)

4. Remie

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    WoW!! I already received an email with a tracking number!! :thumbs:

Thank you MadVapes! That was amazingly fast!! I'm already really happy and very impressed!! :)

OK now I have to learn a new language - Bloog (going in search of Bloog.... :) )

I've also been wondering about adapters.... thanks natura, it's good to know I can switch things up and try different things with my 510!

5. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

is there an adapter for the 905 to 510 atty? or 510 to 801? wanna try something different than 510's.

6. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    905 would use a 901 to 510 adapter. The adapters are small enough that you can connect a couple together.

7. natura

Dec 5, 2009
    USA-Western NY
    Remie Bloog is a 808 variety -the negative is limited suppliers that carry the cartomizers for it.It has different threads.

I got it on a classified trade for some stuff that I was no longer using. If getting one of MV adapters -you don't even have to research this at all. Heck- I'd recommend the adapter over a whole new PV set. I actually got the adapters, so I could use the more common cartomizers on my Bloog.

8. Remie

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    ahh! ok - thanks natura... I've really considered getting an 510 t0 808 adapter so I can see how I like cartomizers. It's a cheap way to experiment!

I'm also researching places to buy an ego - or just the ego batteries, charging adapter and sleeve since I have plenty of 510 atties to try it out.

I've gotten to the point where I really want to find one supplier and stick with them... all this checking around is making me wonky -lol

9. natura

Dec 5, 2009
    USA-Western NY
    My two staples in suppliers is Mad Vapes and Electronic Ash
    Use others but nothing like these two suppliers.
    BTW once you mod you'll wonder why you ever needed an ego. A 3.7 V 3000mAh mod can blow the life out of that little fella LOL with all your 510 attys or others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.