• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

510 Auto batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensteffen23

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 9, 2009
Port Washington, WI
Anybody ever try Auto batteries for a 510?

I love my 510 to pieces and I think it is mainly due to the consistency of the manual batteries. However, driving, typing, and other misc activities kind of limit it's use at times so I have to fall back on my 901 which has a VERY different flavor characteristic. OK for froofy flavors but not quite right for my Marlbo 24.

So I just placed an order with cignot for another one of their fantastic $35 510 kit deals and noticed they now have auto batteries for them (purple LED only). So I figured I would try it out. I expect they won't work with my PCC but I will now have 5 batteries for 510 anyway so I'm not really all that worried.

I'll report back when I get them in and use them for a few days. I'm hoping they at least work as mediocre as my 901 auto's.

I also got 3ml of their "Cigar" juice to try out which I will also report on after I vape some ;)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Once I went to a manual switched unit, I've not gone back to the auto batteries... I didn't like them at all!

From what I've heard, some of the 510 auto batteries are very sensitive...to sounds, to a stray breath of wind, so you can't have them in your car with the windows down or the heaters running on high....again, just what I've heard, because I haven't actually USED them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread