Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
For the third time in 2 weeks I have had this problem: I pull a supposedly fully charged battery off of the 510 charger and it is totally dead, no light at all.

After the second time this happened, I stopped doing overnight charges (which is not that long since I can't seem to get a lot of sleep anymore in the last few years).

What is happening?

Thanks!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
For the third time in 2 weeks I have had this problem: I pull a supposedly fully charged battery off of the 510 charger and it is totally dead, no light at all.

After the second time this happened, I stopped doing overnight charges (which is not that long since I can't seem to get a lot of sleep anymore in the last few years).

What is happening?

Thanks!

Hi Led--Couple of thinks to try here. First, make sure the threads on the battery are clean using rubbing alcohol and take a q-tip and clean the inside contact in the charger with it unplugged. This insures that the current from the charger is getting to the battery. Gunk build up in the charger can and will cause an issue like this.

If that fails, your charger or your batteries may be about to die off so be prepared.

Hope that Helps,

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread