510 battery manual stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Just got the Titan 510 in and the manual battery button seems to be stuck on. As soon as I put the atomizer on it pops then kinda sizzles. I can put a full cartridge on and it just keeps hissing like I'm taking a draw.

I've pushed on the button a few times, tapped the battery lightly, used a different atomizer, blew into the battery with fist cupped, and to no avail.

Can someone help?

Thanks!

So far neither the manual battery, the auto battery nor the pass through can even compare to the draws, throat hits and vapor I can get on the super-e RN4081!! I was surprised. I thought the RN4081 was for newbies and wasn't nearly as good as most.

Just opened the box from China with the 801 in it. Have to charge it up before I know what that one can do.

But the RN4081 wins hands down!!!! compared to my 510 so far!

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Just got my first 510 and after 2 days of it NOT charging, it finally charged. So I put it together & now it won't turn off, it sizzles & get's real hot. I don't/can't dare use it. Help...what do I do???

You'll probably need to contact the person/company you purchased it from and get a replacement.

I ordered mine from TW and the automatic battery would not charge and the manual would do the same as yours, it sizzled and popped and I too don't use mine. It's sitting in a drawer and I won't order any more for it until Runyan Direct or one of the Chinese companies start carrying the batteries and atomizers for it. At the time I purchased it there were a few who were having problems with TW and I just decided not to go through the hassle.

Don't misunderstand me with regards to TW, I've had mostly good products from them and they have fast shipping, but I have no idea personally how their customer service is, I just didn't want to bother. I use my 801 instead and love it.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I talked to the supplier and he's replacing the set. They've been real decent about it.

Thanks tochay, maybe I'll give them a call. Do you have to send the old set back? DH and I are leaving for vacation in a couple of days and I won't be able to do that right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread