510 bcc options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Oh snap...you have a full bore AVP coming in, its a "small form" so full size tanks might be a bit gaudy (smaller tanks might look better)

You can pretty much put ANY 510 tank on it

BCC and the new BDC tanks

kanger protank mini, kanger T3S, ismoka bcc mini (don't like the press fit coils), the new Aspire 510 BDC mini, kanger evod, CE4S or higher clearomizers)

Square top coil tanks that match your iTaste VV V3
iClear10S 1.8ohm Replaceable Coil Clearomizer - Clear 1PC [gv-iClear10SClearo1.8ohm-Clear] - $5.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
it uses the iClear 16 coils

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Thanks every one. Yes it comes with the 10s clearos i bought extras, and they are well hard to fill hard to cap, the wicks are fragile to say the least. Ive been trying them out on my spinner while waiting for my itaste vv3. I had to send the battery back somehting was wrong with it when i got it.

The i10s remind me of the t4 they dont hold much and when i rinsed one the wicks literally fell apart....

I have an evod and a t3s and t2 but arent hose all ego threaded?
I did just order the aspire bcc one in 510 and one in ego!

If it says ego threaded i cant use it... So i am getting confused as many vendors dont specify.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
If it says ego threaded i cant use it... So i am getting confused as many vendors dont specify.

Yes you can... Just need a 510 to EGO adapter. Works fine, I have used them to put a EVOD on an old 510 180mAh battery and a couple of my 510 box mods, looks funny, but it did work.

Vape On
:vapor:

Edit: BTW they make an adapter to go from just about any thread to just about any thread. I have a couple of all them.

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Didnt u pick up the aspire new bdc?

yep I have it and love it

I also have a collection of cigalike batterys that I would love to be able to stick 510 cartos on but that one I cannot find an adapter for

I have the aspire BCC that is the vivi nova version which is 510 :)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I just won a vivi nova, so i'm excited to try that.
I also just purchased, havn't recieved
aspire bcc 510, ego and mini tank.
I'm soo hoping that i like them.

I had sworn off EVOD, but i can say i recently upped my voltage on my evod and am loving that one too.

if i new what i know now i would have gotten the innokin itaste express kit as it is ego and 510.
at the time i just liked the look of the square clearo's and wanted the pen cap for throwing in my purse.
I'm hoping the 10s clearos work better on the itaste than they do my spinner.
but even still the wicks are fragile as heck. Just running one under warm water, one wick shredded in half, another wick just fell out completely :(
not good for a newbie.
can't do nothing with kanger t3s, too airy. i really tried though.

my problem is these long wicks are killing me. I'm trying out new juices and they burn quick and sometimes i forget to swirl and i notice alot of waste especially if i just want to vape a different flavor for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread