510 blank cartomizers, sold by the piece...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I received my 510 carto's today. They vape great, thanks. These are a bit different from all the others I've used. The filler is different but I read (somewhere) about these and the person took them apart after using and there was nothing burnt. If this is the case, that will be wonderful because the other brand always has a little burnt filler when disassembled after using. I'll post my findings here in a couple of days.
Thanks again Josh. You not only sell very very best juice (Essence) on the market but your 510 carto's may be the best as well.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I received my 510 carto's today. They vape great, thanks. These are a bit different from all the others I've used. The filler is different but I read (somewhere) about these and the person took them apart after using and there was nothing burnt. If this is the case, that will be wonderful because the other brand always has a little burnt filler when disassembled after using. I'll post my findings here in a couple of days.
Thanks again Josh. You not only sell very very best juice (Essence) on the market but your 510 carto's may be the best as well.

Thanks Pete,

Let me know how the carto's work out... :)

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
Im waiting on my 510 Carto to arrive in the mail. This is my first carto ever. Question will it work on my Ego please say yes I already ordered it. Will the condom refill method as seen performed by Doctor Vapor be as good as any for filling it? How many drops would be the perfect amount to put in it? Thanks.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Im waiting on my 510 Carto to arrive in the mail. This is my first carto ever. Question will it work on my Ego please say yes I already ordered it. Will the condom refill method as seen performed by Doctor Vapor be as good as any for filling it? How many drops would be the perfect amount to put in it? Thanks.
yes, yes, 15-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread